August 2011 Moms
Options

Crafty mamas....? about paint....

hi ladies, 

i'm in the process of starting a scrapbook for LO. along with pics and writings, i want to document her footprints for every month. so i was wondering, do you think it's safe to use acrylic paint? i have tons and tons of it from other craft projects. I was going to buy finger paint but why waste the money when i have tons of paint and i'd only need a little bit for her feet. and all of the finger paint colors i've seen are pretty generic colors and my acrylic paints vary in color. so what do you think?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Crafty mamas....? about paint....

• Options
    Just a tip, put a dab of dish soap in the paint and mix it in, it makes clean-up much easier!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
     I've had a lot more luck with an ink pad (and it made less of a mess). But I think the paint would be safe for her. I bet her book will be cute. She sure is a doll.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!!!! and great tip about the dish soap. are you a teacher? lol sounds like something they'd know. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemdotm0904:
    thanks ladies!!!!! and great tip about the dish soap. are you a teacher? lol sounds like something they'd know. 

haha, yup!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Bingo dabbers work great too. I used my moms to do DDs. Tons of colours and baby wipes cleans them up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"