Washington Babies

If your kids take a bath at night...

Do they go to bed with wet hair?

Re: If your kids take a bath at night...

• You probably meant this directed to moms of girls, but I will answer anyway because I am up.   Holden's hair is short, so it's dry by the time he gets his pjs on and we read stories.   If I had a girl, or if his hair was longer, I would definitely towel or blow dry before bed, if for no other reason than to avoid funky morning hair.

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Damp hair, yes.  It makes for some interesting hair in the morning.  When it gets a little longer and the weather gets a little colder I may have to start blow drying it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • summertime she goes to bed with wet hair, wintertime she usually has her bath right before dinner so that her hair is dry by bedtime... her hair is curly, so it actually looks better when we let it air dry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well no, since his hair is skin short on the sides and finger length on top, but we also do bath an hour and half before bed most times.  SIL blow dries my nieces hair before she goes to bed every night. They also do bath an hour or more a head of bed time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, it's damp but it's curly so it just looks a little crazy in the morning, I put most of it up in a hair tie, and we're ready to go for the day. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I blow dry his hair.  Yes, he's a boy, and his hair is kinda long and he asks for it every bath night.  I'm crazy, I know Stick out tongue

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Max's hair dries super fast, so not an issue. Plus we do bath before dinner so there's some time before bed anyway.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • we do bathtime immediately after dinner & there's usually an hour between bath & bedtime, so it's dry by the time she goes to bed.
  • Damp.. we try to towel dry it a good amount, and her hair dries super fast so it's not like she's got a wet mop on her head all night.  :)

-Deborah

• It's usually just a bit damp by the time he goes to bed. I don't know what we'll do with Bean, especially if she has natural curls. Argh!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We towel dry pretty well and put leave in conditioner in it since she gets crazy tangles.  But it's damp when she goes to bed.
  • Damp hair to bed.  Every once and a while I'll blow it dry, but not usually.  We read books for quite some time before bed, so It's not soaking wet. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • They go to bed about 30 minutes after their bath so their hair is still damp.  No blow drying here.  I'm lazy.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• towel dry it, but it is super short, so it doesn't really make a difference. And he still gets a little hair bump just like his daddy... its the cutest thing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We towel dry...but there really isn't a lot of hair there except for the ringlet mullet.  I like to leave it damp because it makes her curls awesome in the am.
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Usually we do bath before dinner (because we like to torture ourselves like that) and most of the time it's dry by bed time, but sometimes Sydney does go to bed with wet hair (Sarah's hair is still short so it's fine).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"