Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Methylergonovine

Did anyone have to take medication to assist with their m/c? My m/c started 2 weeks ago.  I had my hcg level checked yesterday and I'm at 6,000 -- so now they've asked me to take Methylergonovine.  Has anyone taken this? The side-effects on the Internet look scary! Hmm

Thanks!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Methylergonovine

• I'm not familiar with that one, but I took Cytotec (Misoprostol) a week ago today. It was fast for me (5 hours) but it was quite painful for the last 1.5-2hrs. I can't take pain meds, but they are usually prescribed with this med. If that's the case for your meds, don't hesitate to take them. I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P as you go through this. 
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• i took methergine after my d&c. it wasn't the worst thing ever--just some bad cramping that lasted a few hours. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! So far I've taken 2 pills (one pill per day for 6 days), and I just have mild cramps, but it makes you feel really dizzy.  It totally works though...things are starting up again, and hopefully I'm done with everything by next weekend.  I am so done with bleeding...:(
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"