Natural Birth

F/U: Possibly found someone who will deliver breech!

I spent almost 2 hours with the midwife who delivers breech babies.  We weighed all of the risks and options, and my husband and I have decided to entrust her with the safe delivery of our little one. She checked out the baby's position yesterday, and said LO is in the least complicated breech position to deliver.  I feel incredibly blessed to have found such a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner.

Thank you for the support and well wishes!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: F/U: Possibly found someone who will deliver breech!

• I'm so glad!  Best wishes for a beautiful delivery!
  • Good for you! Best of luck for a straightforward delivery, and you never know, your LO might flip around afterall. It's not unheard of.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Great!  My midwife will also deliver breech, in case she turns....

Have a great birth!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My little guy was delivered vaginally breech at the hospital naturally. It was not planned, he flipped at the last minute and they didn't know until it was time to push. He had no problems just bruising on his bottom and testicles. It was definitely different seeing your baby come out testicles first..and  he was peeing on the way out..lol ! I ended up with an large episiotomy and very sore tailbone, but was back to my normal self by 3 weeks.Hope all goes well for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great!
  • awesome! my MW also attends breech births and i'm so thankful for it. my baby was vertex, but it was quite reassuring to know that she was skilled and it didn't mean an automatic surgical birth (though i would have gone where ever i needed to find a provider skilled in vaginal breech birth before resorting to c/s).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"