South Carolina Babies

Photographer Needed

Wanted to see if any of you ladies could recommend a good maternity photographer in Charleston SC that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.  Thanks for any recommendations
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PCOS 2006-2008 Clomid and Metformin all BFN cycles 2008-2009 3 IUI's all BFN Feb 2010 IVF hyperstimulated April 2010 FET#1 BFP with twins m/c at 8 weeks Sept 2010 FET#2 BFP with Brody and Harper born at 22 weeks from IC May 2011 FET#3 BFP with singleton, cerclage placed at 13.5 weeks Neelie Grace born 37.5weeks on Jan 4 2012

Re: Photographer Needed

• We used Jenn for our infant pictures she was amazing.. She has a package $125 for a mini maternity session and infant pictures..her website is https://www.jennleighphotography.com.  Hope that helps
  • My sister is a photographer in Charleston and did my portraits.  I think there are a few on her website.  She is www.kaleythomasphotography.com.
    DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BFP 8/31/11; Missed miscarriage 10/14/11
    BFP 12/18/11; EDD 8/20/12--grow baby!

BabyFetus Ticker

"Playing music is supposed to be fun. It's about heart, it's about feelings, moving people, and something beautiful, and it's not about notes on a page. I can teach you notes on a page, I can't teach you that other stuff." Mr. Holland's Opus

• Loading the player...
  • I've used Something Beautiful Photography. She is based out of Lancaster but does travel around SC. She is super inexpensive!! You can look her up on facebook to get more info! I got my son's pictures done for right around 100.00 that includes ALL the pictures she took! She doesn't make you buy the prints from her, she gives you a CD with all the pictures on it and you just take it to Walgreens or Wal-Mart or CVS and print the pictures you want. It's awesome. I will never use anyone else!
  • I used Tammy Bevins! She did my wedding, maternity and all of my daughters pics since! If you want to see them, go to her facebook page and my maternity album is called "Waiting on Izzy" She has a studio in Summerville, and you will love to work with her!  She also takes the time to make each picture flawless! Good luck! 

Doary

• I am a photographer! I'm located in Columbia, SC but available for travel. I would love to talk with you about a session if you're still looking for a photographer!

Please don't hesitate to email me!

www.kaylamcguire.com

www.facebook.com/kaylamcguirephotography 

• We used Selena Stoney to do some family pictures last month. She did a great job and her prices were very reasonable.  I plan on booking her again to do 1 year pictures of our baby.

Here is her blog and here is a link to some of our pictures on my blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We use Chi Photography of Charleston very reasonable.  Here's a link to our little Mckinley   https://www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com/mckinley-newborn-12-days-old   Very reasonable pricing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"