Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Is this website better than babygaga.com?

Someone came on babygaga.com blasting thebump.com for being full of a bunch of cliquey bitczes.  Is it true that this website is like high school?  Honestly?  From what I can tell it's not that way.  babygaga.com has a drama corner, debating, and a free-for-all in addition to everything having to do with pregnancy and parenting, so I'd say thebump seems to have LESS of that from what I can tell so far.  I thought a forum with "snarky" and TTC in the title would be where to post this, but I'm new.  I don't know.

About me: I'm trying for my 2nd right now, and have been trying for over 6 months.  It's terrifying to have this problem.  It was no trouble at all 31/2 years ago. :(

"The most important thing to say is that thing which I did not think it was necessary to say, because it was too obvious" --Andre Gide Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Is this website better than babygaga.com?

• Options
    Ummm. 6 months is not a long time to ttc. Try 2 years. Or 5. Seriously though, it takes a normal, healthy couple with absolutely no issues, with great timing, and the stars aligned, up to a year to conceive. I wouldn't panic just yet and thank your lucky stars for first as several ladies here haven't gotten there yet.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been trying almost 5 years for my first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it had only taken 6 months I would have a 4 1/2 year old right now.
  • Options

Did you lurk at all?  Doesn't look like it. 

Trying for 6 months and whining about it?  Please.  

• Options
    I agree with the other ladies- 6 months isn't a very long time. Dh and I just tried for our first and it probably took that long to work the pill out of my system. I never realized I was in "terrifying problem" territory in a mere 6 months.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    I never even gave it a thought during the first couple years of my marriage. Going on the "don't worry, it will happen" theory. Now 15 years I'm just about at the end of my rope. We don't have insurance so I'm going to get a second to pay for everything. I should have teenagers, not still trying just to have one. Six months is nothing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"