September 2011 Moms

RP: Collection for Jen102279

XP from Facebook:

Ladies: Regarding the donation for Jen, DH and sweet Angel Baby Dylan. If you still want to donate money towards a gift (yet to be decided), I will be accepting donations until Tuesday, November 1st. Follow the link below for details on how to donate :) 

Also: We have to decide what we want to do about using the money for Jen and her DH. I am open to suggestions. Some that I've heard included: Gift cards, naming a star after Dylan, getting a necklace with D's initial on it (from a place like thevintagepearl.com), or a combination. What are your ideas, ladies? The total is currently at $485, and I know there are a few more ladies that will definitely be donating.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/59300434.aspx 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RP: Collection for Jen102279

• The necklace idea is really sweet. I also think the gift cards to use as Visa's for whatever they may need is a great idea.
  • Oh dear! I've been MIA for a little..might I ask what happened?

I think a necklace w/ D's birthstone and initials would be a great gift, as well as gift cards

• Loading the player...
  • just offering a different perspective having known someone that lost a baby and her thoughts on things people gave her at the time - picking out a necklace should be something personal to her as part of the healing process.  it's a sweet idea, but it might be something she should do herself.  maybe give her a giftcard to a place that she can get it done and pick everything out herself.
  • also, something like this might be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"