Infertility Veterans
Options

BeeBee, i promise

to never send sticky baby dust your way

Wink

i'll just send BFsP's!!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: BeeBee, i promise

• Options
    I have to say when i hear baby dust i picture glitter. and i like glitter, if it was a color it'd be my favorite =)

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

Oh thank you!  I'll take all the BFsP's I can get!  I'll always have some to send your way too!

I am just getting bitter. 

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDeputiesWife:
    I have to say when i hear baby dust i picture glitter. and i like glitter, if it was a color it'd be my favorite =)

True, I like glitter too.  Unfortunately, when I hear it, I think of some young exuberant girl jumping around, finding out she's KU and she wasn't even going to start trying until next week saying "yay, thank you all so much for the baby-dust.  It worked!  I'm preggers!"  Ick! 

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

yes - vom to the preggers. 

and nothing wrong with being bitter -- we all have those days :/ 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imageDeputiesWife:

and nothing wrong with being bitter -- we all have those days :/ 

THIS exactly...

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    imageBeeBee08:

imageDeputiesWife:

True, I like glitter too.  Unfortunately, when I hear it, I think of some young exuberant girl jumping around, finding out she's KU and she wasn't even going to start trying until next week saying "yay, thank you all so much for the baby-dust.  It worked!  I'm preggers!"  Ick! 

Hahaaaaa, I've thought this too, but you did a much better job than I would have describing it, BFP vibes to everyone instead :) 

2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    imageBeeBee08:

imageDeputiesWife:

Great.  I used to like the baby dust because it made me think of pink or blue baby glitter.  Now I am going to be thinking of the KU..."were not really trying" girl.  LOL

BeeBee08, I am so bitter that I haven't been on these boards much lately.  I think I just figured out that you used to have a different screen name.  Am I right?  I'm a little late to the party but I've missed you.  ;-) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"