Maryland Babies

I would like to AW my kid and invite you to do the same

Re: I would like to AW my kid and invite you to do the same

• I have several recent quotes from DD:

In the car this morning, "Mommy, can you please turn on the hair dryer, I'm cold (pointing the dashboard air vents)

Last night while I was trying to start Ice Age on DVR - Daddy, can you come help Mommy, she doesn't know how to watch the Baby Movie" 

This morning - while she was in the bathroom - by herself - she had a loud fart and immediately "that wasn't meeeee!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I can't believe I am going to tell you this... Embarrassed

Evie has learned the word "Poo-Poo," although she uses it to mean pee or poop.  The other morning when I bent over to pick her up I farted.  (Darn Prenatals make me gassy!)  She looked surprised and asked me, "Poo-Poo?"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLoveLossHopeRepeat:
    imageweezie825:

I can't believe I am going to tell you this... Embarrassed

Evie has learned the word "Poo-Poo," although she uses it to mean pee or poop.  The other morning when I bent over to pick her up I farted.  (Darn Prenatals make me gassy!)  She looked surprised and asked me, "Poo-Poo?"

There is no farting unnoticed in our house. DD yells "EWWWWWWW!" every chance she gets.

She also laughs anytime she farts and says "hahaha! I burped in my butt!"

YEAH. ..  there's a lot of discussion about everyone's potty habits at our house.  Sometimes she looks at her poops and will tell me who's the mommy poop, the daddy poop and the baby poops.  I'll be happy when we don't ahve to talk about it all the time.

• Adding to the farting fun- last night DD and I were sitting on the kitchen floor playing and she farted. She said "I tooted and it stinks!" 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Conversation with my 4 year old DNephew.

Me- I think Evie pooped.

Him- Let me check.  (He walks over and sniffs her.)  Yep.  She pooped. 

Me- Thanks for checking.

Him- I am a good checker. I'm gonna be a butt doctor.

Me- Thats great.  They make a lot of money.

Surprise

This week he says he's going to be a cat...

• Sorry, this doesn't have anything to do with farts, but now that Lucy is eating solids, and not just being bf'd her poop definitely smells more.

Lucinda can roll over, crawl and pull herself up. She is even learning to cruise. At DCP she crawls everywhere, but at home she gets frustrated and cries for us to pick her up so she can either stand or try to walk. In fact, about half of the time that I try to sit her down, she puts her legs out and wants to stand.I think she may even be on the point of understanding that objects have names and words have meanings!

• DD loves stinkering and laughs so hard at it.

My mom said to DD "i'm going to go pee pee", so DD kept saying pee pee pee pee and started to drag the little potty out. 

She just is a little sponge and says so much.  She's full of energy, life and knowledge.  She amazes me daily with what she does or says. 

• My kid is too young to say anything funny (WE laugh when he farts though, not sure why!).

Here are 2 favorite pics from the past week. You've probably already seen them on FB, but oh well. This is an AW post, right?

This has happened twice in the past week! -->

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • SK- we are not FB friends but I love the pics! Perhaps I will friend request you today :)
    DD is working on her ABCs. I know they are doing them at daycare, so I try to work on them with her at home. She knows that B and C come after A, and she can fill in with other letters here and there.
    also, the number 8 must be her favorite number. Whenever we start to count and say, for example, what comes after 2? She answers 8. So when we say "what comes after 7?" and she says "8," we joke that our child is pure genius.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • After only 6 days, I'm still very excited to AW my kid.  No great poop stories except that she managed to shoot it like 8 inches at my DH at 4am.  That makes *me* laugh. 

Here is Lilly with her gigantic teddy, and a big yawn.  It's hard to keep her awake...in the daytime.

IMG_2304 IMG_2294
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
  • imageSarahKate31:

My kid is too young to say anything funny (WE laugh when he farts though, not sure why!).

Here are 2 favorite pics from the past week. You've probably already seen them on FB, but oh well. This is an AW post, right?

This has happened twice in the past week! -->

DYING at #2 - hilarious

DD never did that - so I have no pictures of this level of adorableness!

Megcheer - DD can now "count" up to the 20's but after about 12 or 13, she starts repeating and after 20, everything is 23!  and then she goes back to "eleventeen" and starts over but she's 100% serious the whole time.  I really need to get it on video.

• Sophee is only 9 months, so she just says the common sounds "baba" and  "dada". My dh thinks she is saying "dada" as in "daddy" and she really isn't, she just forming sounds. So this was proven when we were at the pumpkin farm and Sophee got a pumpkin. I held it up and said "look Sophee, you see your pumpkin" and she replied "Dada". It was too funny! We both started laughing!
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • imageLoveLossHopeRepeat:

I love when they're starting to count! We joked that DD hated the number 7 because she *always* skipped it. And even if we "helped" by saying 7 to prompt her, she'd just say 8 and pick up from there. 

I am glad my DD wasn't the only one who didn't like a certain number- for the longest time she skipped 5.

imageKathrynMD: then she goes back to "eleventeen" and starts over but she's 100% serious the whole time.

DD is a fan of eleventeen too!  

• Freaking adorable Kathryn.

Well let's see Annabelle now takes her clothes off by herself. She is always telling us when she has to go potty (Yeah!) and she actually pees and poops on the potty. Oh but what she loves most about the potty is that she gets a m&m. 

• Clara started daycare this week since I went back to work, and while this makes me sad both my Aunt and daycare lady (she goes to in-home daycare 3 days/wk and my aunt 2 days/wk) said how adorable and happy she was all day, so that has certainly helped my return. :) She coos all the time at us now and we have little "conversations" as I'm getting her ready for bed in the evening. 

SK - those pictures are adorable!! The exersaucer one, omg! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"