LGBT Parenting
Options

Friday Fluff

Ok - not sure if anyone has any Guilty Pleasures yet to share...or if this is one of those things that runs its course quickly.  Here goes.....Guilty Pleasure Song....GO!!!!

This is for you tdmklm...

Re: Friday Fluff

• Options
    I'm a country music fan so that makes a lot of my favorites guilty pleasures :-p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I strongly dislike Miley Cyrus - at least, her public persona.

Yet I love The Climb and think Party in the USA is insanely catchy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    omg yes with party in the usa - lol!
  • Options
    I knew my answer before I read through the thread, but it's exactly the same as LeapGirl's.  Miley Cyrus all the way.
    Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options
    I am a sucker for a cheesy song... but really it's the bad R&B--Ke$ia, take your clothes off, etc. that will get me singing along. And looking around to see if someone is in the car next to me.
  • Options

Thaaaaaaaank yooooooooooou, madisonpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas! Smile

One word: musicals. I wish I could just randomly break out into song like that. Why can't that be a thing in life?

I have soundtracks, and I sing along to them in the car, in the kitchen, in the shower, and sometimes at work.

• Options

To All the Girls I loved Before...................LOL! (Don't forget I am 48 Wink)

(just kidding C Big Smile)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I feel ZERO GUILT about my love of musicals - just wish they still made movie musicals! (I mean, more than once every 10 years.)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Erat - I might be a bit like you.  Low by Flo-Rida and sexyback by JT.  There...I said it.
  • Options

I enjoy Disney music like a lot.

Although dirty rap songs are a close second.

At least one of mine is child friendly right???

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageleapgirl8:
    I feel ZERO GUILT about my love of musicals - just wish they still made movie musicals! (I mean, more than once every 10 years.)

I guess my guilt comes from the fact that my love is a bit excessive... As in, I memorized EVERY LINE of The Sound of Music when I was 5. Not just the songs - every single line in the movie. That's how I learned English, in fact (I'm originally from South America). I suppose this means I shouldn't be guilty since it's obviously useful to watch a musical 23409346 times... Wink

• Options
    I'm also one of those country music weirdos but the one country song that I could listen to ALL THE TIME is Shiver by Jamie O'Neal.  It reminds me so much of the way J makes me feel and I've always been too embarrassed to share it with her.
  • Options
    I don't think I have guilty pleasure music, but I will say that I listen to a wide variety of radio in the car--mainly NPR but for music it's anything from indie, rock, hip-hop, etc. C is always amused when I know the words to random hip-hop songs and sing along. I guess it's the singing along that's my guilty pleasure.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am another musical theater geek. Sadly, we don't have the time or money to see much any more live theater. But I can't tell you how excited I was for the Les Miz anniversary special on PBS this summer. I have it on DVR and have watched it several times.

I don't know any modern songs (like from the radio.) My music genre is stuck in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. In fact, when I listen to music in my car, it is almost always the 90s station.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"