Austin Babies

FFFC?

Re: FFFC?

• I played dead when DH came home from poker last night at 11pm.  I knew he'd be all up in my bizznass and I wasn't having that.  I heard his truck pull up, hit my Kindle light, threw it across the room, and kept up the act until he was asleep.  I had to pee!
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I judged my SIL for having her flower girls carry these fugly flowers down the aisle. She was sooooo picky about their dresses and kept saying how this was a "nice wedding and they needed nice dresses" after I had suggested these really cute but simple dresses for them (that I found in Martha Stewart Wedding magazine) since it was a cruise ship wedding. I'm a bad SIL.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemichelleaxo:

:::puke emoticon that i don't know how to make::: 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemlf625:
    imagemichelleaxo:

Wow.  I am judging her, too.  Bad.

• imagemichelleaxo:

I judged my SIL for having her flower girls carry these fugly flowers down the aisle. She was sooooo picky about their dresses and kept saying how this was a "nice wedding and they needed nice dresses" after I had suggested these really cute but simple dresses for them (that I found in Martha Stewart Wedding magazine) since it was a cruise ship wedding. I'm a bad SIL.

Might as well have been bouquets in bud light bottles.... :P

Mine is that my FIL is coming to town today for NINE DAYS to "help out" while DH is recuperating. Really he'll just be another mouth to feed and do dishes after and for ME to have to entertain as DH can't do anything while recuperating. I'm trying to figure out how to be at home as little as possible.

• imagemlf625:
    I played dead when DH came home from poker last night at 11pm.  I knew he'd be all up in my bizznass and I wasn't having that.  I heard his truck pull up, hit my Kindle light, threw it across the room, and kept up the act until he was asleep.  I had to pee!

I totally did this last night, too, but it was after he put DS to bed for the 100th time. 

• imagebrooke152:

imagemlf625:
    I played dead when DH came home from poker last night at 11pm.  I knew he'd be all up in my bizznass and I wasn't having that.  I heard his truck pull up, hit my Kindle light, threw it across the room, and kept up the act until he was asleep.  I had to pee!

I totally did this last night, too, but it was after he put DS to bed for the 100th time. 

That would never work for me. DH knows I am a light sleeper and would never buy that I am asleep. Andplusalso, he would not care if I was and I would "wake up" to him poking me and saying "wanna do it?"

• 1.  I just made an excel spreadsheet with our bills each month.  I went back and imported all the bill amounts since we moved into our house (so I can track monthly what the electricity, propane, etc costs.)  I am so in love with it.  I've been tweaking it all morning to make it look pretty.  And it's just so d@mn functional.  :::big grin:::

2.  I just looked up our builders website to ask about a warranty question and I saw that the same floor plan we have is now going for almost 30k more (with no upgrades) than we spent with all of our upgrades included.  It makes me feel smug as I drive around our neighborhood and see all the suckers that spent more on the same house.   

• When I was younger my dream in life was to be Jimmy Buffett's back up singer.  I know EVERY.SINGLE word of the back up parts to EVERY.SINGLE song. 
  • I think I'm losing my mind. Wednesday I went to throw away my paper towel that I used to dry and hold my apple that I ate after work and saw another PT on my passenger seat. There was a peeled hard boiled egg inside. Ick!

I'm not sure if it was supposed to be breakfast Monday or Tuesday morning. I'm just so thankful that my car didn't smell like rotten eggs.

Also, one of my coworkers wrote on a patient's chart that she was "having headaches durings her minstrals."  ::head desk:: Seriously? I judge her for that.

• My ass looks fantastic today.  It's the pants I'm wearing + spin class (finally) starting to take effect, I think.

I have admired it in the mirror no less than three times.  So far.

I have considered creating some sort of maple tree costume that included these pants just so I could make and wear a sign that says "I'd tap that."  I know that doesn't make sense, but it still made me laugh when I thought of it.

I found myself wishing today that someone (specific) would take me to the Zombie Ball tomorrow night and then feeling wistful that it wasn't going to happen. 

• imageGuavaGal:

My ass looks fantastic today.  It's the pants I'm wearing + spin class (finally) starting to take effect, I think.

I have considered creating some sort of maple tree costume that included these pants just so I could make and wear a sign that says "I'd tap that."  I know that doesn't make sense, but it still made me laugh when I thought of it.

I found myself wishing today that someone (specific) would take me to the Zombie Ball tomorrow night and then feeling wistful that it wasn't going to happen. 

AWE.SOME.

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • I've gotten pissed at DH for not wanting to tour singapore the past two nights even though we toured 10 out of the previous 11 days.

Also, I am fully aware that I am lucky to have a great job, a job that a million girls might kill for (to paraphrase the Devil Wears Prada) and I really do love it sometimes... but right now I hate it.  It just makes me feel so worthless right now.  I just want to quit and go start a boutique or a bakery or a blog or something.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • imageL L CG:
    imagemlf625:
    imagemichelleaxo:

Wow.  I am judging her, too.  Bad.

Me too.  I am surprised she didn't throw some glow sticks or those funky light-up frond things in there.  Ick!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageGuavaGal:

My ass looks fantastic today.  It's the pants I'm wearing + spin class (finally) starting to take effect, I think.

I'd almost tap you just for thinking of that! Love it!

• I worked out this morning and didn't a chance to shower till an hour ago when Luke went down for a nap.  We're not going anywhere today so when I got out I put on my jammies.  So here I sit in my candy cane pj pants at 2:53 in the afternoon.
  • imagebluestreet:
    imageGuavaGal:

I'd almost tap you just for thinking of that! Love it!

I'd tap it.  Twice.

• imagemichelleaxo:

I judged my SIL for having her flower girls carry these fugly flowers down the aisle. She was sooooo picky about their dresses and kept saying how this was a "nice wedding and they needed nice dresses" after I had suggested these really cute but simple dresses for them (that I found in Martha Stewart Wedding magazine) since it was a cruise ship wedding. I'm a bad SIL.

I'd judge too.  In fact, I am right now.  Yuck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.Froggianna:
    I worked out this morning and didn't a chance to shower till an hour ago when Luke went down for a nap.  We're not going anywhere today so when I got out I put on my jammies.  So here I sit in my candy cane pj pants at 2:53 in the afternoon.

If it makes you feel better, I changed into my pj pants after we got done running errands this morning.  It's cold here and I'm not going out again and, hey, I love elastic waistbands.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This is more a vent than a confession.

I just booked DH a flight to London and I'm pi$$ed that I'm not coming with.  Whenever he travels they always put him up in the swankiest hotels around and pay for all meals in crazy restaurants, the only cost to us would be my plane ticket.  My MIL even enthusiastically offered to watch Catie.  I'm not going on this awesome trip because he wants to have the opportunity to "bond" (aka party) with his London coworkers and if I came he'd feel like he needed to spend time with me.

I know he has to work and it would be good for him to hang out with these guys, but I'd be totally fine doing the tourist thing by myself!  How often do I get the chance to go overseas this inexpensively?!  I'm really hurt that he doesn't want me to be there.

/vent 

• The only thing that stopped me from turning the heat on today is that my MIL and SILs would never let me hear the end of it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageSinafey:

This is more a vent than a confession.

I just booked DH a flight to London and I'm pi$$ed that I'm not coming with.  Whenever he travels they always put him up in the swankiest hotels around and pay for all meals in crazy restaurants, the only cost to us would be my plane ticket.  My MIL even enthusiastically offered to watch Catie.  I'm not going on this awesome trip because he wants to have the opportunity to "bond" (aka party) with his London coworkers and if I came he'd feel like he needed to spend time with me.

I know he has to work and it would be good for him to hang out with these guys, but I'd be totally fine doing the tourist thing by myself!  How often do I get the chance to go overseas this inexpensively?!  I'm really hurt that he doesn't want me to be there.

/vent 

I'm sorry :( Honestly, I'd be upset and hurt too. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageshanwalk2:

2.  I just looked up our builders website to ask about a warranty question and I saw that the same floor plan we have is now going for almost 30k more (with no upgrades) than we spent with all of our upgrades included.  It makes me feel smug as I drive around our neighborhood and see all the suckers that spent more on the same house.   

That happened to us..only ours was selling for $40k less! It sucks.
  • I used a personal shopper today.  In my frustrating, terrifying, and definitely-over-thinking-it quest to dress the fam for photos tomorrow, I started from scratch and started with my outfit.

Since I knew that we were all wearing jeans, I started there first.  The first words out of the very kind, but intimidatingly hip personal shopper were, "My friend, your jeans are WAY too big. You should not be able to pull them off with out unbuttoning or unzipping them."  Embarrassed 

Then she put me in a pair of awesome (read: $$$) jeans that make me look very bootylicious.  I have refrained from putting them on and staring at my azz in the mirror all afternoon.

• imageRach03k:
    The only thing that stopped me from turning the heat on today is that my MIL and SILs would never let me hear the end of it.

I did turn the heat on... and I had chocolate for breakfast and lunch. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not done with Meredith's Halloween costume yet.

My mother is coming for a visit tomorrow - she'll be here by dinner time - and my house is a disaster of epic proportion. Plus I have to work tonight, I took an extra work assignment this afternoon, we have a birthday party to attend tomorrow and at some point I need to buy groceries too.

• Not once, but twice today I sneezed and peed my pants a little.  This didn't happen last time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHSartteach:
    Not once, but twice today I sneezed and peed my pants a little.  This didn't happen last time.

And this is why I never leave the bathroom without a panty liner.  Luke must've seriously stretched some stuff out because this definitely did not happen last time.  Off to do my kegels!  Stick out tongue

• imageHSartteach:
    Not once, but twice today I sneezed and peed my pants a little.  This didn't happen last time.
    this happened to me today too. Definitely one of my least favorite pregnancy symptoms.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"