Upstate NY Babies
Options

take this lollipop

Have you seen this!?  It's scary!  I'm not being dumb, it really scared me!  haha!    Have to have facebook.

https://www.takethislollipop.com/

Re: take this lollipop

• Options
    CNN had an article on this yesterday, I haven't actually done it though.  They also had some YouTube video link of people video recording themselves while watching it for the first time. 
  • Options
    It's awful!  It makes me want to get rid of facebook, but at the same time, most of that information is just out on the internet somewhere I'm sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They were talking about it on the radio this morning, and I just HAD to look!  haha! 
  • Options
    EEEK that creeped me the helll out!! It kept showing pics of DD as a newborn and made me paranoid! lol *runs off to lock doors and close blinds*
  • Options
    umm.. why the heck did I watch that? and why does it say "X is next".. is it gonna send something to her?
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I was too scared to click on it, so I watched a video of someone else watching it.  Totally creepy, but not as bad when it's not your own stuff.
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    Ahhh why do I watch those things! CREEPY!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't know if I should click on it.... 
  • Options
    Ugh, DH just clicked and we watched it. It really bothered me a lot because DH's profile pic is of DS. I'm pretty freaked out by it. DH just laughed at it, I wish I could be so unaffected.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"