January 2011 Moms

FFFC

What do you have ladies?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• I let Sawyer wear 10 mins of Baby Signing Time so I could take a shower yesterday.  I got clean and the house stayed clean.
  • The other day while DD took a nap, I went to take a shower. Except when I got in the nice warm water, I decided to take a bath instead. I even shaved my legs. By the time I was done with my bath, I was getting too hot to stay in the bathroom any longer. I decided to skip washing my hair. Then when H got home I was all dramatic about how I hadn't had a chance to wash my hair in 2 days and had him watch DD :p

And this is more of a UO than a confession, but I think anywhere chairs are stupid. The last thing I need is two miniture arm chairs in my livingroom in addition to our two sofas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't vacuumed in like 2 weeks.  E flips sh!t every time she even sees it.  I tried holding her while I did it yesterday like I did when she was itty bitty and her entire body started shaking she was so scared.  I'm going to bug DH to take her outside for a few minuets tonight so I can. 

She's also currently crawling around in a diaper.  Not because it's warm but because I just don't feel like listening to her scream from me trying to put clothes on her. 

• OMG I typed wear and I meant watch...seriously this child needs to sleep more before she makes me lose my mind. 
  • I put the gate up this morning and left Emily in the playroom while I took Aiden to the basement with me to do about 5 minutes worth of laundry. When we came back upstairs she was happily playing with the kitchen set... Naked. I had left her in just a diaper, and she had taken it off (loves to do this) It looked clean but I threw it in the pail and put another one on. Then I went to sit in the rocking chair with her and my foot squished something soft... yep she had taken it off and dropped an apricot size turd by the chair. That's what I get for leaving her alone for 5 minutes... Karma is a ***.

SH I don't see the point of the chairs either. IL's got DS one and he never uses it. Always wants to sit in the big chair.

• Im sorry ffejsGirl, I am cracking up at the turd!!! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"