Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It's Official

Well I am sad to report that I definitely miscarried. I just talked to my Dr's office. While I'm really relieved to have a firm answer (to confirm what I knew in my heart all along), it was INCREDIBLY sad to hear someone say it outloud like that to me on the phone.

My betas are extremely low already, they think I lost the baby officially Monday or Tuesday. No D&C, so I guess I should be thankful for that. They said the worst is probably over. The NP I talked to said she spoke with my OB, they agree I don't have to wait to try again bc my body is bringing down levels pretty well. I go for another blood test late next week and we will see where I am.

I am at work and cannot stop crying. I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday and I can focus on grieving and resting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's Official

• Options
    I am so sorry.  I hope that you can find some comfort in this really hard time.  T and P to you and your family. 

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Even when you know the answer, its still hard when its confirmed. I knew going into my last u/s that there wouldnt be a baby there... but when the u/s tech actually said the words... nothing could prepare me for that.

I hope you find all the comfort you need here, and I hope your body bounces back quickly so that you can try again whenever you feel ready. My thoughts are with you.

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry. :(  Even when you are prepared for bad news, it still hits you hard and hurts.  We found out last Friday and we had the whole weekend to process everything.  The weekend will be helpful for you and your husband to allow yourselves to grieve and take everything in.  (((HUGS))) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ohh, honey, so sorry to hear.  Even when you know in your heart it's happening, hearing someone tell you out loud is such an awful feeling.  Much love to you.

(((hugs)))

• Options

really sorry to hear the news. i know i held out hope til the end, and hearing the doctor confirm what i already knew is devastating. go home if you can and rest. nothing is more important right now than allowing yourself the time and rest you need.

my thoughts are with you.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    :( I'm so sorry. ((Hugs))
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    so sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( just went through it last weekend too.  Rest and cry as much as you can! And don't feel bad about taking time from work if you need it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"