Military Families

WTF do we do!?

We are supposed to be packed Tuesday and moved on Wednesday. I just found out ten minutes ago that the company that's supposed to move us went bankrupt last Friday. 

No one contacted us.

WTF do we do!?!?!?!?!? (freaking out enough it's needed in the title and here. Lol) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF do we do!?

• Oh geez......

You (your husband) will have to call TMO first thing monday. I would actually just go IN to TMO and get this sorted. If they don't do anything right away your husband can and should get his commander involved.

That is aweful that you just found this out on a friday night so that now you get to sit on it all weekend.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with PP, go into TMO Monday morning.  When does your husband have to report by? You may have some extra days where they can get another company. If you rent I would let them know you might need a few extra days to get out.

At least this time of the year isn't as busy as the summer. Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Call your first sergeant, and supervisor now and give them a heads up.  That way, if you need any back up, they are already aware of the situation.  And your first shirt can always call the first shirt at MPF and use that angle to make sure they get you taken care of.
  • Here's a positive- it least they declared bankrupcy BEFORE they packed you and had your stuff hostage!

Don't panic. TMO will assign you to a new moving company, and you will probably get new pack/ship dates. The new company will come inspect/inventory too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"