Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Tickers - sigh

I just removed my "growing" ticker -- said goodbye and quickly removed it. I think I'll go replace it with a loss ticker now. **Sigh**
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tickers - sigh

• Options

I know :( and I had to remove my due date on the bump too b/c every time I would log in I would see how many weeks I was. Sad! But on a lighter note it's the weekend. I hope you have a nice restful weekend and do something nice for yourself! A spa day or retail therapy would do us girls some good.

I don't know about you but my day has been pretty sucky so I am going to try to have a semi-positive wkend.

Hugs!

• Options

Thanks, lady. I like the one I chose, check it out. Looks like a cherry tree to me and I was thinking maybe I should plant something similar at our house in memory of the little nugget.

Yea today was awful for me too (got the official word from the Dr re: m/c) - one thing I am feeling positive about is that I can drink a glass of wine tonight. ha! There's a big winter storm coming here so I'm going to hunker down this weekend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabyquestnortheast:
    Yea today was awful for me too (got the official word from the Dr re: m/c) - one thing I am feeling positive about is that I can drink a glass of wine tonight. ha! There's a big winter storm coming here so I'm going to hunker down this weekend.

amen to wine! i'm currently waiting for my fiance to get home with take out and beer.

i'm sorry about the ticker. i think the hardest thing for me in that regard was going in to the bump and clicking 'no' when they ask if you're pregnant. you picked a nice goodbye ticker though - cherry trees are lovely!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"