Attachment Parenting

Storch Inka?

I am trying to make a decision between a lemony and a golden Inka.  Are there any other differences aside from the color?  Also, does anyone happen to know if one has a higher resale value just in case I don't get along with a Storch?   Any advice and pics would be greatly appreciated!  TIA!

Re: Storch Inka?

• hi! I'm an authorized storch retailer, so hopefully i can shed some light for you.

I don't believe they are making lemony anymore (i havent been able to order them) so i think the lemony may have a higher resale value as they are less common.

Here's a link to the standard inka:

storch is an awesome starter wrap! you can really beat them up (don't have to baby them like some of the fancier brands)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Inka. I have an old gold and used it all the time with DS when we were wrapping. It is such a bright and cheery wrap. The biggest difference between Lemony and golden is the color. Some people think there is a difference between new and old Storch weave, but I am not sure of the details there. Lemony generally has a higher resale value as they are not made anymore. You can't go wrong with an Inka.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"