Pregnant after IF

Update on the collection for Meghan

As of 4 p.m. EST today, we have raised $3070.07 for Meghan's family. Thank you so much to all who have contributed!

How to Donate:

You may send a donation via paypal to nicolezwerin at yahoo dot com. Please make sure your mark your donation as a gift so that paypal does not take a commission out of your donation.

For those of you who would like to donate but do not have a paypal account, please PM me and I will send you my address so that you can mail a check. Be sure to include an email address that I can contact you through.

Please include your bump/nest name in the comments on paypal submissions, or in the notes part of your check so I can include everyone on the card. 

As the donations come in, I will email everyone to let you know how much has been collected, and so that you know when the check is mailed. This way you can be sure your money is going to Meghan and her family. 

I'm going to collect donations from now until Friday November 11. 

Funeral Arrangements:

Meghan's funeral was changed from Tuesday to Wednesday evening at 5PM.

Meals for Barton and the babies:

I know some ladies were asking if there would be arrangements for meals. MrsHoppy_1231 spoke with Meghan's family and there will be a meal coordination. If anyone is in the North Denver area and would like to coordinate making them a meal please message mrshoppy_1231. 

Re: Update on the collection for Meghan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"