North Carolina Babies

What do you think happened to "Baby Lisa"??

I have been meaning to post this here and see if anyone is following the story. I really am inclined to think that the parents (or at least the mom) was involved, but I know it is so easy to think that. I just can't imagine someone crawling through a window and stealing a baby. The other night I accidentally left Jocelyn's window open all night and I freaked out about it the next day when I realized it. I guess anything is possible in this day and age.

The thing that bothers me about the story is the mom admits she was drunk and she also said the baby had a bad cold and cough. I was thinking maybe she gave her Benedryl to keep her sleeping and possibly overdosed her and panicked?? I don't know, what is your theory?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you think happened to "Baby Lisa"??

• I don't know.  It has been discussed on other boards as well. 

The posts I have read seem to indicate that most think the mom was involved for the same reasons you mentioned.

I really don't know. The statistics on stuff like this aren't in her favor either.  It is apparently extremely rare for a baby to just be kidnapped in the fashion she says it happened.

Either way I hope this isn't another Casey Anthony case because my brain can't take it.

• I think pretty much exactly what you do. I think the mom was drinking and either gave the baby too much medicine or maybe had her on the couch or bed with her and suffocated her. My thought is that it was probably accidental, but I'm not sure.

It's really hard for me to comprehend how someone accidentally injures/kills their child and then hides it. I just don't understand why there is that impulse to hide it, unless it was intentional.

• Loading the player...
  • I suspect the mom. I alternate between following the story very closely and totally ignoring it since Baby Lisa is almost the same age as Preston.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"