August 2011 Moms
Options

My boobs are super smart :)

So the last few days when I went to pump at work as soon at I put on my hands free bra I started to feel the pain of my let-down(I have a super strong let-down).  It was before my pump was hooked up or anything.  So either the bra is too tight and forces the milk down, or my boobs are smart!!  The body is an amazing thing!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My boobs are super smart :)

• Options

My DH is still constantly amazed at breastfeeding. Just today he asked when we can start feeding LO real food, and I told him around 6 months. He couldn't believe our little guy could live for 6 months solely on the food my boobs make.

Boobs are magical. 

• Options

My boobs are super smart too! I actually start to feel aches in my boobs and then my LO wants to eat! It is like they just know it is time for her to eat. I feel so lucky that I can breastfeed so easily.  I know a lot of people have problems, so I never take it for granted!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebradandkatie:

My boobs are super smart too! I actually start to feel aches in my boobs and then my LO wants to eat! It is like they just know it is time for her to eat. I feel so lucky that I can breastfeed so easily.  I know a lot of people have problems, so I never take it for granted!

I agree...I am so thankful that both my children took so easily to breastfeeding.

• Options
    imagemeganjane86:

My DH is still constantly amazed at breastfeeding. Just today he asked when we can start feeding LO real food, and I told him around 6 months. He couldn't believe our little guy could live for 6 months solely on the food my boobs make.

Boobs are magical. 

My DH has always thought this...haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That is kinda cool! I think the let down reflex is amazing. Except, of course, when it catches me off guard! :)
  • Options
    imagenhinze01:
    imagebradandkatie:

I agree...I am so thankful that both my children took so easily to breastfeeding.

Same here. It's literally the one thing getting pregnant, pregnancy or baby-related that has been easy for me.
  • Options
    It's your boobs -- they're smart! If I even think about pumping or BFing, my boobs start leaking. I have to tell myself not to think about it to prevent the leakage!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeganjane86:

Boobs are magical. 

This made me giggle :) 

• Options
    imagemsjcordova:
    imagemeganjane86:

Boobs are magical. 

This made me giggle :) 

We should be happy to be female~because I've never in my life heard anyone say....."Penis' are magical"  (that is probably gramatically incorrect, but I can't for the life of me think of the proper plueral form of penis)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"