Secondary IF

Cautiously optimistic..

Hey ladies. So I'm kind of freaking out. Yesterday morning (12 DPO) I took a FRER and there was a super faint line. Not that excited because I had it last month and it was still BFN. Then yesterday evening I took a FR digital and it said YES. So excited! Then I started googling FR gold digital and now I'm freaking out that it was a false positive. I had my beta this morning so I'm anxiously awaiting their call...it usually is in the afternoon! Please send me your T's&P's. Thanks!!
IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cautiously optimistic..

• Super exciting!  FX for good beta numbers!  Why do you think it was a false pos?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my gosh, good luck, that's awesome!

I think only the blue dye tests tend to give false positives, not the digitals or pink dyes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I googled "false positives on FR gold" which was stupid and is just adding to the anxiousness today. I wish they would call already!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Thinking good thoughts for you!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Ahhh! This sounds very promising! Can't wait to hear your beta results!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards