Two Under 2

how did you?

Did you chose to have an another or was it a suprises? And if you did choose why did you? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: how did you?

• We chose to have another. We always planned to have 2 or 3 close together so I can get back into the workforce sooner rather than later (I SAH) and also so they will have a playmate and friend for life. Also, we didn't want to get out of the baby stage... Up all night thing then go back to it. It's easier having no sleep for a while then getting teased for a year or two. That's just IMO though.

We did have DS a little sooner than planned though. We got pregnant on the 1st try (we wanted a January baby but got an October due date) then DS was 5 weeks early. We originally wanted our kids about 16-18 months apart but they are 13.5 months apart. Works for us and we are loving it. We have no regrets at all and we are so glad we didn't chicken out when we were set to TTC.
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • While my husband was deployed I began to entertain the idea of another baby, but we didn't talk much about it when he came home.  I got pregnant the 1st month he was home- we were both open to the idea of another baby but hadn't really discussed it since I didn't think I could/would get pregnant since I only had one PP period.  We are glad it happened when it did- he will get the most time possible with #2 before he deploys again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • A surprise.  But I'm so glad it happened this way.  I love having near-Irish twins!
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • We planned it, we only wanted 2 kids so I wanted them as close together as I could get them. I don't like the baby phase so I wanted to knock it out all at once.  Now that they are 20 and 10 months I could not love my decision more.  They are so much fun and starting to play together its the best thing that could have ever happened.  But, I am not going to lie the first 7 months sucked. lol  I hated it but now its all good.  I love it when they start walking and I am chasing them down and reading to them and going to parks etc... Big Smile

10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • We planned #2. I had an IUD so we got it removed right after we decided to try again (DC1 was just over 6 months then). I got my first period about a month later and we conceived right away. I was not expecting it to happen so soon - I was planning for an 18-22 month spacing but my first two are 16.5 months apart and I love it!

#3 was a BIG surprise. I loved 2u2 so we were tentatively planning to wait until #2 was around 3 years old and do 2u2 again but life had other plans :) So now we'll have pretty much 3u3 (#3 will be 19-20 months younger than #2 and is due on #1's 3rd birthday) but we couldn't be happier. Both DH and I are from families of 3 with close spacing. I'm not sure if we'll have a 4th now, it'll depend on a few things but if we do we'll keep the spacing somewhat close then as well.

DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • We chose to have ours close.  We wanted them close...and I want out of the baby stage as soon as possible!!!!!  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • All my babies we're delightful surprises :) lol
  • Thank you ladies. You all gave me lots of opinions on deciding if I want 2under2!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"