Parenting after a Loss
Options

CPF - Pads vs. Tampons

Which do you use?

[Poll]

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CPF - Pads vs. Tampons

• Options
    I chose Pads only, however before LO I would only where tampons.  For whatever reason after having her, I am terrified to use a tampon.  lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagejmrsdve:
    I chose Pads only, however before LO I would only where tampons.  For whatever reason after having her, I am terrified to use a tampon.  lol

I had trouble re-adjusting to tampons after baby too.  I can't use the ones w/applicators any more, & switched to OB brand.  Pads are still my stand-by though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tampons give me absolutely awful curled-up-in-the-fetal-position-all-day cramps. 
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options

What is a diva cup?

• Options
    imagevlewis515:

What is a diva cup?

The Diva Cup, launched worldwide in 2003, is a revolutionary alternative to tampons and pads. The DivaCup eliminates the inconvenience and expense of purchasing disposable products in endless absorbencies, shapes and sizes. The DivaCup conveniently accommodates your changing flow: simply empty 2-3 times per 24 hours, wash and reinsert. Can be worn confidently overnight and is perfect for traveling. Ultimate Freedom: enjoy all daily activities, yoga, swimming, camping, dancing, even extreme sports and more.... without worry or accidents.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"