Maine Babies

***TGIF Confessions****

* I am hoping dd sleeps tonight because she's been asleep all day. Except to get up & nurse for a few minutes at a time.?

* DH went to get dinner from the kosher deli & I felt guilty because it was loaded with calories & salt

* I really need to drink more water. I don't drink nearly enough.

* I don't like the pedi we saw today. I can't wait for wednesday for dd's well visit when we can see her regular pedi and I can complain to him about her.?

* I hope the nest gods, oops bump gods, listen to us soon and gives us our own board soon.?

Re: ***TGIF Confessions****

• * I hate when MIL calls dd pussynew. WTH is that?!
  • * I am ready for bed.  I am about to drop.

* I skipped working out today.

* I rescheduled a client today.

* Someone, PLEASE teach me how to resize pics!  I am like the board idiot here. Right now you have to scroll over to see Mario's face.

* I told Isa today a dinosaur was a "tall alligator".  Thank God Montesorri can straighten her out.

* Secretly dreading a full weekend, makes me feel like there are no weekends anymore.

* Am particularly whiny today

* CRAZY C- "PUSSYNEW"?  Man, she may need some therapy--is she all right?  Love to all, Jill

• Loading the player...
  • imageCrazycrustacean:
    * I hate when MIL calls dd pussynew. WTH is that?!

omg, wth??

*I hope that babies really can't be spoiled. DS just wants to sleep on me.

*DH is working tomorrow and I'm glad, even though I miss him.

*Today was my due date. It's weird that I have a 2.5 week old.

• Little Man has been asleep for three hours now.  What I thought would be a late afternoon cat nap has turned into an all-out snooze fest!
    • I'm concerned that now he will be up until all hours tonight.
    • We've had a rough few days with sleep.  I'm worried we are entering that dreaded 4 month wakeful period. 
    • I managed to do absolutely nothing but play/hang out with Little Man and shop for cloth diapers on line today. 

Cool

• imageCrazycrustacean:
    * I hate when MIL calls dd pussynew. WTH is that?!

what?!? that's so weird

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • *FYI- Don't google "pussynew"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelsAmid:
    *FYI- Don't google "pussynew"
    lmao
  • * I look like a FREAK.  Seriously, I don't think I can work because the kids will be so preoccupied with my face and not their learning.

* My eye is so droopy.  Apparently this thing peaks at 48 hours, so I am praying for tomorrow morning!

• imageAngelsAmid:
    *FYI- Don't google "pussynew"

LMAO!

?

::::running to google pussynew now:::::?

• Might I say..... Ew..... She must find a new nickname for her.?
  • pussynew?!  I guess it's better than newpussy...

*My niece came over today and I think Allison is cuter than she is.

*I'm not eating anywhere near enough food.  I'm just not hungry and I can't force myself to eat.

*My DH is not very good at comforting DD.  I'm trying to let him learn, but it kills me to hear her screaming.  

• *I shot strongbow all over my laptop when I read about "pussynew" wtf?

*Indy just might be my first and last due to the problems I hadbefore during and esp after his birth.

*I keep thinking about a Disney trip when Indy turns 4 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"