Secondary IF

A bunch of stuff...

So I first want to apologize if I offend anyone by the post below..

Why is everyone around me pregnant except for me.  Over the past 24 hours I have found out that two people are expecting.  One of which being someone I work with:( That means that over the next 9 months I am going to have to watch her get big while my stomach is still flat an empty :(  The other being the wife of my husbands friend and it is her third.  By the way, her first is 2 years younger than my DS.  The worst part is that I found that out on facebook and right after I found that out another girl posts her 25 week u/s picture.  I know it is partly because I am going through IF and partly because I have had 2 m/c, but I swear I will NEVER post my u/s pictures on facebook.  I just would not want anyone to have the sting that I am feeling.  On top of all of this, AF has not shown up yet.  I took my last prometrium tablet 2 weeks ago this Sunday and I took a test last night and as if I did not know, it was a BFFFN.  So, I have to go into the office on Monday in order to have blood drawn and see what is going on.  Unless AF decides to show up before then.  I really wich she would so I can get on with this cycle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A bunch of stuff...

• {{{HUGS}}}}  I am so sorry sweetie.  This is all just so unfair. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • ((HUGS)) I know what you mean. I did post a few ultrasound pictures and monthly belly pictures (with clothes on) when I was expecting DS, but in the very unlikely event that I ever get pregnant (and stay pregnant), I don't think I will be torturing anyone with that kind of picture again. It is all over facebook and I can hardly bear it right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, honey.  It seems as if it's baby season for my friends and family members too.  I've had to hide a few folks on FB.  ((((hugs))))
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Big hugs to you. I feel the same way about FB.  I have hidden or deleted pregnant friends and that helps a lot.  I hope that the bloodwork gives you some more answers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"