Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

pre-school age boy and infant girl room ideas?

I have googled and searched but I'm still at a loss what to do for my children's room. My 4 yr old son will have to share a room with my infant daughter for a few years. We have a white crib for her and haven't bought his twin size bed yet (he's still in toddler bed). The walls are a neutral taupe and we don't want to paint.

Can you guys give me any ideas for bedding/wall decals/colors for the two of them? I would like both of them to be represented in the room.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pre-school age boy and infant girl room ideas?

• Options
    What about an underwater theme or a jungle theme. Maybe just primary color would work too. We did our playroom in a blue and then used jungle animal decals around the room. It's good for a girl and a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would get your son involved on picking the theme he wants and work in your girls bedding. Give him the options to choose from: Farm, Woodland or Owl, Zoo, Jungle, Circus, Ocean, Dr Suess, Elephants, Travel, "school" with ABC's and 123's...

I wouldn't spend the money on a full crib bedding set. All you need is a 3-5 flat sheets, and depending on your crib a crib skirt. I used a white breathable bumper.

I like the farm theme. You can play up the pink piggie for the girl and the blue/browns for the boy side. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"