North Carolina Babies
Options

Random Thoughts

Share a random thought! 

I have two.

I wish it would rain so we can go out & play in our rain boots. 

This coffee needs to kick in STAT!  

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Random Thoughts

• Options

My random thought:

I wish my car would decide if the speedometer wants to work or not.

It's gone out twice this week on the way home (which is an HOUR drive) and then magically came back after I stopped for gas/at Target. Really hard to get it to the mechanic if it stops being messed up!!!!

• Options

I have to go get an oil change and inspection at lunch.  I'm making myself do it so that for the 3rd year in a row I don't get a ticket and have to go to court.

Also, I'm not looking forward to sitting in the cold for the game tomorrow. If we lose I'll be p!ssed.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageECUPirate04:

I have to go get an oil change and inspection at lunch.  I'm making myself do it so that for the 3rd year in a row I don't get a ticket and have to go to court.

Also, I'm not looking forward to sitting in the cold for the game tomorrow. If we lose I'll be p!ssed.

You just reminded me we have to get DH's "toy" inspected and my car needs an oil change.Thanks!

• Options
    Sometimes I think it'd be really great to let someone use our extra bedroom with the stipulation that they clean our house and cook for us. That seems like a fair trade, right? A free place to live, all you have to do is clean and cook? No matter how organized and on top of things I get, I cannot keep my house clean for an entire week. Even if it's spotless on the weekend, by Friday it looks like a bomb went off in the house.
  • Options

imageECUGirl2004:
    Sometimes I think it'd be really great to let someone use our extra bedroom with the stipulation that they clean our house and cook for us. That seems like a fair trade, right? A free place to live, all you have to do is clean and cook? No matter how organized and on top of things I get, I cannot keep my house clean for an entire week. Even if it's spotless on the weekend, by Friday it looks like a bomb went off in the house.

Live in nanny :)

Childcare and clean house all in trade for room and board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"