Childless not by choice

What happened to our posts?

I was looking for a past post about coming to terms and resources for child free living and there's just this first page coming up. 

Is it the same for everyone else?  

ETA: I found it through google

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/54040892.aspx 

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010

Re: What happened to our posts?

• Hmmm.... everything past the first page is gone.

That's a bit annoying.

I think we should compile a sticky post (wait- can you respond to sticky posts?) that has all kinds of things like that post.

Hell it might be one of the very few spots for info on a cfnbc life on the internet because I sure haven't found much out there sadly. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • The filter is set for the past two months. This board is so slow that there is only a page of posts in the past couple months. If you want to go back farther, you can change the filter to 6 months and then you will see more pages. The spot where you can make this change is down toward the bottom.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for digging those up. I was just talking to DH about books and how difficult it is to find ones that do not related to the death of a child and that process of moving on.
  • imagehollymichael:

The filter is set for the past two months. This board is so slow that there is only a page of posts in the past couple months. If you want to go back farther, you can change the filter to 6 months and then you will see more pages. The spot where you can make this change is down toward the bottom.

Good to know! Thanks for the tip. I couldn't figure out what had happened and there were a lot of good things on the earlier pages. 
    (Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"