Northern California Babies
Options

another living social deal: photographer

Photographer in the Contra Costa area for SUPER cheap!  (eerily cheap...)

https://livingsocial.com/deals/96043?ref=conf-jp&rpi=33450225

Hope it is okay to post this stuff!

William Henry born August 26, 2011, 7lbs 9oz 20 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: another living social deal: photographer

• Options

That is crazy cheap!  Wow I don't think you could do Sear's for that cheap.  Awesome deal for holiday pics too.

Personally I always think sharing great deals is a Yes

• Options
    206 people already purchased this deal. How the heck are they going to fulfill all those people? wow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know! It seems like they didn't think ahead on this one, that is a lot of people. Maybe they have a big crop of photographer interns or something.
    William Henry born August 26, 2011, 7lbs 9oz 20 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! I thought I got a deal for $50 for 30 minutes! Hope they are able to fulfill their commitment.
  • Options

duplicate.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options

imageNorcalLinds:
    206 people already purchased this deal. How the heck are they going to fulfill all those people? wow

+ "must redeem by april 2012" That is at least 30 shoots per month until then. Making barely anything off of each shoot, with no time for "real" full price paying customers. Good luck with that one dudes!

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I always wonder if people research these people before they book them. The portfolio looked brand new, the family section had mainly one baby in it and not super professional looking...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"