LGBT Parenting

PIP Thursday!

You know we all need some kiddo cuteness on this dreary day. And I know we have some pregnant folks around these parts... let's see some belly shots! :)
married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure

Re: PIP Thursday!

• Belly shots - for realz.  We haven't had any of those lately - get to it ladies! :-p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Big sis "reading" to little sis :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagectbride08:

Big sis "reading" to little sis :)

OMG Love it!Love it! Love it! 

• OK...since you've asked for a bump picture...I decided to try adding a picture for the firs time.  And, as far as I can tell, I failed.  This shouldn't be so hard!

I've added it to my profile, so maybe it will show up when I actually post this, but if it doesn't, can someone tell me the easier way to simply insert a picture into the post. I tried the "photo insert" section with a picture from snapfish to no avail.

In any case, if this works, here's my wife at 14 weeks exaggerating her mini-bump:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ah ha.  A girl on the April board clued me in.  Here ya go...double picture, apparently. I give up:)imageimage" mce_src="image">
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do not have a kiddie or bump pic to share this dreary Thursday but I wish I had a picture of the lady I rode in the elevator with this morning:

-above the knee black, leather mini skirt

-high heeled black leather hooker boots (like up to the knees)

-purple and black faux fur cropped jacket with 3/4 sleeves (with a purple shirt under)

So I hope the visual image I created brings you as much laughter as I had to fight to contain while riding the elevator with her...thank god it was only one floor!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagectbride08:

Big sis "reading" to little sis :)

OH SO SO SO SO PRECIOUS love this too !!!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Cell phone pics from us this week... both taken at the hospital while I was attempting to keep the kiddos entertained as we waited for S's doctor to give us test results.

There was a pretty little garden, with an actual flowing stream (which I just realized was a "first" for them):

At some point Little Man figured out that he could make a squeaking sound by rubbing his teeth against the rubber part of his shoe. Of course Peanut had to join in. After trying unsuccessfully to redirect them, I decided I'd just laugh and take a picture:

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Love this week's photos. Smile I don't have anything accessible right now...
  • Nor do I since my laptop is NOT functioning! If there is a way to post from my iPod - I'll do it... LB had fun at the playground today...
    Mom to a wonderful kiddo. Wishing/Hoping for a second LO.
  • image2moms2twins:

Lil halloween

S Halloween 

So cute! How are they getting this big already!!! 

• imagethiswillbe:

Eli loves to chew his shoes--glad to know he isn't alone.  Wink Very cute pic! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"