April 2011 Moms
Options

What does baby wear to bed?

Now that it's getting a little colder, I know I'm gonna to need to switch up DD's pjs.  She's been wearing just a footie sleeper, but I think I might need to get out the sleepsack.  I think she's gonna hate it and I've already been battling a bad sleeper this whole past weekend.  What is your LO's sleeping in?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What does baby wear to bed?

• Options
    One thing that I'm sure you already might do is to redirect the heat in the house.  I close the vents in rooms that we don't need the heat and make sure the vent in DD's room is wide open and not blocked.  I also turn up the temperature temporarily about 30 min before bed time.  So around bedtime I close the vents in our main living spaces and our bedroom.  (My DH has radiating body heat so if I'm cold I just need to scoot a little closer to him for 30 seconds before I'm sweating.) 
  • Options
    Fleece footie pjs with socks underneath because her feet get so so cold. She is also not a fan of the sleep sack, so I may start putting a onesie underneath the pjs as well.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is fine with the sleep sack (but it's the Aden and Anais one so not very heavy). We put that over footie pajamas. She also have a pair of sweatpants from the Gap that we pull on over a onesie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use a fleece sleep sack with a long sleeve shirt and socks, or a long sleeved fleece sleepsack by itself.  My LO has giant feet and she can't wear footie anything.  She's wears a 6 month onsie and 12-24 month socks.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Fleece footed pj's with a onesie and socks underneath.
  • Options
    Lately, we have been doing a onesie, socks, & one of those fleece Carter's sleep sack thingies.  Seems to be working so far, we'll as the nights get colder.
  • Options

Fleece sleepers once its in the 30s I will put a onsie on as well 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageITGurl0626:
    Lately, we have been doing a onesie, socks, & one of those fleece Carter's sleep sack thingies.  Seems to be working so far, we'll as the nights get colder.

Yup we do this too

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageJaneBeam:
    One thing that I'm sure you already might do is to redirect the heat in the house.  I close the vents in rooms that we don't need the heat and make sure the vent in DD's room is wide open and not blocked.  I also turn up the temperature temporarily about 30 min before bed time.  So around bedtime I close the vents in our main living spaces and our bedroom.  (My DH has radiating body heat so if I'm cold I just need to scoot a little closer to him for 30 seconds before I'm sweating.) 
    Just be aware that closing vents can cause problems with your heating system.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options

My DD hated the sleep sacks but we got her this sleep sack with legs (Blankeaze Wearable Blanket), and she's pretty comfy in it.

https://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534081
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    imageScout2005:
    imagevilaro:

My DD hated the sleep sacks but we got her this sleep sack with legs (Blankeaze Wearable Blanket), and she's pretty comfy in it.

https://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534081

OMG.

I love you. This is what I need.

eta: you know I mean it when I pin it right away ;)

I love this!!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    like his Daddy the boy radiates heat so he's sleeping in fleece footed jammies with a flannel blankie which he likes to rub on side of his head to fall asleep... luckily it doesn't get all that cold here in Southern California so this will probably work throughout the winter except when we go to Northern California or Nevada to visit family
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Footed pjs and a fleece halo sleep sack. 
  • Options
    Cotton Footie PJ's in a Perlin Pinpin Sleepsack (one with sleeves), her arms got very cold in the classic sacks.
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options
    my house is cold and I am cold all.the.time! DH is never cold. the heat isn't on. LO's room actually is so small there isn't a heater in there so I am not sure what we will do when it is really cold. I put him in footie pj's either cotton or fleece depending on how cold I am and then a fleece sleep sack. 
  • Options
    I do a onsie, cotton sleeper and a sleep sack or a onsie and a heavier fleece footie sleeper without the sleep sack.  I also have some fleece sleepers that actually look like sacks that I will use.  I have had my LO in a sleep sack since he came home since he hated being swaddled and he is fine in them.  The only time he didn't like it is when it got to short since he couldn't stretch out his legs.  Once it gets really cold here I will put him in a fleece sleeper and sleep sack
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"