Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Beavis and Butthead

Sooooo...

DH is watching and I think it's stupid...

but the first time we ever did it, we were watching....

so...

I'm kinda...um..brb 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beavis and Butthead

• huhuhuhuhuh "This is her smart face."

I did a Cornholio impersonation at work when my co-worker was on the phone with a nursing home. Really great timing and my co-worker is hard of hearing. He didn't know what the people on the other end of the phone were answering what I was asking instead of hisquestions. My other co-workers were dying laughing.

• Kspread you crack me up! And I used to love b&b, but in my defense I was like 9 years old when it was on the first time.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • nope nope...I liked B&B then and I still do.  They are a breath of fresh air to me amongst all the law n orders and other shows that talk about child murder. 

• imageTobleroneBar:

nope nope...I liked B&B then and I still do.  They are a breath of fresh air to me amongst all the law n orders and other shows that talk about child murder. 

::leans in toward tobes and whispers:: don't tell the other bumpies, but I have it on my DVR. I just don't want the bitter pregnant women to tease me.

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I didn't watch tonight and I thought the ones back in the day were pretty dumb. But then I was a dumb teen...

The movie is hi-freakin-larious tho.

And since you mentioned it - I've got a special bond with "Roseanne".  

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • My 14yo DS was thrilled that they were bringing it back.  He even wore his B&B shirt to school yesterday.  I watched part of it with him last night until I got too tired and had to go to bed.  I know I am not going to win any mother-of-the-year awards for letting him watch.

My youngest brother & I went on a trip with my parents during the original heyday of B&B. I was in my early 20's and he was around 16 or 17.  I think we sat in the backseat and managed to get away with about 2 hours of B&B imitations before my mom lost it and my dad finally agreed it was time that we stop.  Even dad would through in a Fire,Fire Fire every once in awhile  to keep things going.

• what??? WHAT???!?!??!! How could you guys not like Beavis and Butthead?

Thanks Grandma J-Woww... fvcking gold. I'm so happy it turns out that you're never too old for this shiit.

• Wait so what do you guys think of Office Space? Don't even tell me...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"