Parenting after 35

shreeking

Michael has a new lovely habit.  When he does not get his way, he shreeks, looks at you for a response and shreeks again.  He does this over and over.  The first 100 times is funny and then it starts to wear on your nerves. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shreeking

• FORTUNATELY Sabrina has only done this in the tub ONE TIME. i'm NOT a fan, don't think it's cute. AT ALL. :D i completely and utterly ignored her every time she did it and i think she got that i was ignoring her and hasn't done it since.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, on the other hand... is a whole other ball of wax. :(

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesuperaunt:

FORTUNATELY Sabrina has only done this in the tub ONE TIME. i'm NOT a fan, don't think it's cute. AT ALL. :D i completely and utterly ignored her every time she did it and i think she got that i was ignoring her and hasn't done it since.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, on the other hand... is a whole other ball of wax. :(

I think I would rather have the shreek over the scream.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevanverth:

I think I would rather have the shreek over the scream.

hehe, i'd rather have neither, tyvm.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, Big M does that. I'd love to say it's a short-lived phase, but I would be lying :(
  • Sorry, what's that you said??? Can't hear anything with all the shrieking going on here. Earplugs, my friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"