Baby Showers

XP - Baby shower game help?

Cross post from my birth month board - TIA!  :)   The shower for my BFF is a week and a half away, and I have caught a nasty, nasty cold.  I seriously laid on the floor watching Jack play for most of the day.  :(  I have a few things left to do, and come up with a game is one of them.  The grandma to be asked me to make a game out of my BFF's first year baby stats.  I think that would be nice and personalized, so I'm going for it.  Now I'm sitting here staring at a list of when she smiled, ate cereal, rolled over, said her first word, etc.   And my cold-diseased brain can't think of anything other than a trivia game.  There are going to be about 35 people there and I don't want to make it too long... should I just do multiple choice or something?  Is that lame?  Any better ideas for something I could do with this list?   
I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 

Re: XP - Baby shower game help?

• Keep it simple and stick to multiple choice.  Maybe have a tie breaker question in the case of a tie.

You can ask the grandma to gather photos of as many as these milestones as she can and then display them on a clothes line or mini photo album that can be passed around while people play the game or while you give out the answers.

• we did a questionnaire at my shower about momma to be (me). i think there was 15 questions, all multiple choice A-D. it went quickly. ended up being 2 people to get all 15 right, our tie breaker was "what was the name of MTB's favorite childhood stuffed animal?"- 1 person got it right. so we had 1 winner.

It was fun and when my sister was reading off the questions, everyone chimed into answer the question together. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"