Maryland Babies
Options

Another carseat question....

Ok, so we had LO's 6 month check up and he is a tad under 29 inches (98%)!! So, does anyone have a longer baby as well and have found a good carseat for their LO's length? Anyone have the Evenflo Symphony e3?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another carseat question....

• Options
    DS has consistently been somewhere in the 96-99% for his height at every check (he measured in at 33" at his 15 month checkup).  Both of his car seats suit him just fine - a First Years True Fit and a Safety 1st Air Complete.  The Air Complete has a tiny bit more above his head, but there's not a huge difference in how much space is left (he's nowhere near the top of the seat in either).
  • Options
    I'm sure there are plenty of great ones - but DS is tall, too, and we ended up with a Britax Boulevard Classic (same as the Marathon but with extra padding around the head - a bit better for taller kids than the new "70" models) and a Graco MyRide 65.  Both were recommended by the car seat lady for our particular cars and a taller kid.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We also have the MyRide 65.  Evie is 34" tall and she still has plenty of room to grow.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DD is 36" tall and she still fits in the myride 65.

• Options
    Ok - thanks for the help.... I ended up ordering the My Ride 65, Evenflo Symphony e3 and then First Years... and I'm going to see what seems to fit him the best and then return the other two : ) Couldn't figure it out a better way to do it then see them lined up and how they fit in the car!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Seats that are known for tall shells (to fit taller kids) are First Years True Fit, Safety 1st Complete Air, Sunshine Kids (now Diono) Radian, and there are probably others. Those are the ones I looked into since my DH and his family are tall. We have the True Fit and Complete Air.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"