North Carolina Babies

Halloween Cheese Snacks

HI Ladies!  I am on the hook for bringing cheese and crackers for Alex's daycare Halloween party tomorrow.  Do you have any suggestions of fun ideas for 1 year olds?

Most I've found via a quick google search are dips and cheese balls. I'm looking for something more finger-foody.

Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Halloween Cheese Snacks

• Use sliced cheese and a pumpkin cookie cutter to make pumpkin shaped cheese
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have also seen Mickey Mouse shaped cheese slices, I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw them or if they still exist though.  That doesn't help much though does it? :)
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Does your daycare allow home made snacks? Most do not. Kraft makes cheese cubes that are a good size for little hands and mouths. Both of my kids love these as a snack. Just grab two packs of those and a box of ritz crackers and you are all set.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAngelPack:
    I have also seen Mickey Mouse shaped cheese slices, I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw them or if they still exist though.  That doesn't help much though does it? :)

Wal-Mart--that's the only place I've ever seen them. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imagebobsbride2006:
    Use sliced cheese and a pumpkin cookie cutter to make pumpkin shaped cheese

This is what I was going to suggest! :) 

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, we can bring homemade (peanut free) snacks.  I'm going to see if I can find little cookie cutters over lunch.  Otherwise will go with the cheese cube idea.

Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"