Northern California Babies

So what would you do? I'm having trouble deciding.

Ok there is this band I really like and they are going to be performing one night (Nov 4th) in LA.  I haven't seen this exact band live before but all the members are members of 2 other bands I've seen live.  The concert is on a Friday night and the tickets are free.  DH has given me the ok to go if I really want.  I'd have to drive down to LA alone although I could meet up with some ladies at the concert.  So far I can't find anyone to go with me. 

So why I keep going back and forth is the money to drive to LA and back also for a hotel room.  The concert is going to be at The House of Blues LA and this is in West Hollywood on Sunset Strip.  I'm not familiar with that area.  

So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should spend the money and go or save it for a vacation we are taking DD on around Thanksgiving and hope the band performs again sometime next year.  

I stil have 2 weeks to decide and I keep going back and forth.  

ETA: Yes, I know this is a complete and total petty "problem" to have.  Thinking of this keeps my mind from thinking of other problems. 

imageimage
107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
Read 2012: 33/50

Re: So what would you do? I'm having trouble deciding.

• Personally I wouldn't want to drive 6 hours each way just for a concert. If I were going with someone it might not be an issue but alone, no thanks.

• I'm with A, a drive to LA alone no way!  But I hate to drive, to be in the car ect.  If I were fine with the drive then I'd priceline a hotel for $75, compare how much I'd spend in gas to possible ticket deals ( I know my mom was looking at SMF_LAX today, JETBLUE for $110) to see if it was worth flying, or hey what about taking the train?  That's probably super long though huh.  If I loved it, I would go but I'd have to really love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"