Adoption

Offical Intro

I have asked a few questions on here before, but now we are at the place where I can make an official introduction. We just finished up our last round of infertility treatment TTC #1, and now we are moving on to adoption. Right now, we are looking at domestic infant adoption through BCS, but we are still researching the right path to grow our family. I hope to get to know you all better in the coming months!
imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers November 2011: after nearly two years of infertility, we are moving on to domestic infant adoption. February 2012: Matched! May 2012: Placed with our son!

Re: Offical Intro

• Hey Julie!  Welcome!  My hubby and I are just starting out too.  Hope things go smoothly (and fast) for you!
  • Hi, and welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! and welcome to the board. These ladies are a wealth of knowledge :) Good luck with everything!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD conceived with no issues, but born at 33 weeks due to PPROM
    loss #1-06/2010 loss #2-2/2011 loss #3-5/2011
    07/2011 dx with a Balanced Translocation
    9/2011-decided on domestic infant adoption 10/2011-signed with an agency and getting ready for homestudy :)
    12-2012-after being with our agency over a year and only shown to EM once we decided to talk with RE about DEIVF. Thru a crazy sequence of events we decided to go for it and we picked a donor MUCH quicker than anticipated
    1/13/2013-started lupron with anticipated transfer in mid Feb.
    ER 2/15 resulted in 15 eggs/10M/6F with ICSI.
    2/18 transferred 1-8cell and 1-9cell embie. Snuggle in little embies.
    positive on HPT 6dp3dt. Could this really be IT?!?! Beta 14dp3dt=2440. U/S scheduled for 3/20. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome!  I am doing domestic infant adoption with BCS too.  We are just getting started.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"