Trouble TTC
Options

BD and working opposite shifts...vent

DH is being a butt!  He works swings and I work days so BD is difficult as it is but with everything at work being so stressful I haven?t been in the mood.  Sometimes he?ll come home early and we?ll BD then but that?s maybe once a week. 

Last night he came to bed at 2 am and was really trying to wake me up and I really wasn?t feeling it.  I was dead asleep.  So today I have text him twice the first time saying hey sorry I didn?t want my sleep disturbed half way through the night (though in a nicer I love you kind of way) and the second to ask if anything sounded good for dinner.  I?ve gotten no response at all.  Why do guys have to be such butts when it comes to sex?  I get that you want sex more than I do but I need sleep to make it through my crazy busy, stressful work day.  RRRRR  OK Vent over. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BD and working opposite shifts...vent

• Options
    They cant help it -genetics!! Sorry hes being a butt!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry things are crazy with your schedules conflicting!   I am usually the one bugging my DH for sex at midnight when he finally comes to bed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH and I work opposite as well....

When I am O'ing we just make sure to sneak it in there sometime, even if it has to be an afternoon delight (that is when we pass each other for about 45 min between shifts)

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• Options
    imagebyrne15:

DH and I work opposite as well....

When I am O'ing we just make sure to sneak it in there sometime, even if it has to be an afternoon delight (that is when we pass each other for about 45 min between shifts)

I wish we saw each other during the week when he gets home I'm asleep and when I get up in the morning he's asleep. We normally have sex 3 times a week but I don't always like getting woke up in the middle of the night. He just tends to take it personal instead of me sleeping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"