Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Lancaster Area OB/GYNs

Anyone have OB/GYN recommendations for the Lancaster area??

Re: Lancaster Area OB/GYNs

• Options
    Absolutely Cheri Gard with Eichenlaub and May.  I love her to pieces.  Dr. Eichenlaub is also awesome, he delivered my first son. 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options

Awesome! Thank you so much!

We just found out we're pregnant and we're possibly moving from Harrisburg to Lancaster (if everything goes right!) and I wanted to at least make sure I had that taken care of :)

Thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would also reccomend Cheri Gard and/or Dr. Eichenlaub. I saw him before I was pregnant and saw Cheri while I was pregnant. They are both great. Their staff is friendly as well.
  • Options
    I love all the staff at May Grant OBGYN. They have several offices and work with Women's and Babies Hospital - which from my aunt (who is a NICU nurse) says is the best in the area and has the best NICU. Plus. My friend had her baby there with May Grant. She said it was an awesome experience. The food was actually decent. The security was fabulous. Oh and they give you a massage before you leave after you have the baby. I'm definitely in. lol. :)
    I've been married for 4 years. Expecting our first little one in March! :)BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I like Lancaster Physicians for Women. It's a practice made up of 3 women and you rotate through all 3 so you know them pretty well by the time you deliver. I've delivered with 2 of the 3. Maybe I can make it 3 for 3 with this LO. Wink

ETA: I've also heard lots of good things about Cheri, and pretty much anyone who you ask in the area recommends the practice she is with.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely consider Lancaster Physicians for Women. I like all the doctors there and you deliver at Women and Babies, which is the best!! I drive all the way up from southern York county just to go there.
  • Options
    May Grant!, No question, not only are the staff very nice, but you get to meet with doctors, midwives, and nurse practitioners to see which you like the best, Womens and babies is the best, you get to relax, and have anyone you want in there, the unit is locked, so good security, and good food, they give you andyour husband/partner a meal in peace, taking the baby to the nursery, and they set it up with a table and table cloth and glasses, and very nice.
    Number 3 Here we come! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lancaster Physicians for Women.  They are just wonderful there!!  I went to May Grant for years and recently switched and I love LPW so much better! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"