Baby Showers

Cutest Cake

Still cant get over how cute my cake was!!

ANGELA_11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cutest Cake

• I have never seen a baby shower cake like that before. I honestly had to go back and look to make sure I was on the right board. I thought it was for a bachelorette/lingerie party (that is before I saw the baby bump, of course)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Cute cake, but I'd hate to be the one cutting into it. Cutting into a "belly" just seems wrong, lol!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Love it or hate it ...maybe its just a LA thing..its actually a popular style of cake for LA showers..I have been to several before that had this thats where I got the idea. I know it says I live in Phoenix but I am a LA girl and this was a LA shower. All that matters is that I loved it!
  • imageangela9602:
    Love it or hate it ...maybe its just a LA thing..its actually a popular style of cake for LA showers..I have been to several before that had this thats where I got the idea. I know it says I live in Phoenix but I am a LA girl and this was a LA shower. All that matters is that I loved it!

Yes

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageangela9602:
    Love it or hate it ...maybe its just a LA thing..its actually a popular style of cake for LA showers..I have been to several before that had this thats where I got the idea. I know it says I live in Phoenix but I am a LA girl and this was a LA shower. All that matters is that I loved it!

I live in LA and I thought that it was kind of weird and creepy. I don't like the idea of cutting into a prego belly. And I have been to a lot of showers in the LA area, and have never seen a cake like that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think my other problem with this cake is that it's not just a creepy belly someone will hack into, it's a sexy bikini creepy belly someone will hack into. Weird, weird, weird.
  • I think it's cute and would have no problem cutting into it or eating it.  But then, I'm in the medical field and nothing NOTHING grosses me out!  I have no problem discussing blood, gore, infections, bodily functions, etc. at the dinner table (not that I do except with people from work or my family...who are like me I guess).  lol
  • imageangela9602:

So LA showers are usually done in poor taste? Interesting to know. Glad I don't live there then! Oh and also.. www.cakewrecks.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I mean- it's a unique idea... it might be cuter if the mommy cake wasn't dressed like a stripper.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • I'm glad that you loved your cake and I hope you had a wonderful shower!
  • Who gets to cut into the vagina and eat that?

They should make the cake out of red velvet and hide one of those little plastic baby dolls in there...Big Smile  Have a prize for whomever gets the baby out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSheenaNash1:

imageangela9602:

So LA showers are usually done in poor taste? Interesting to know. Glad I don't live there then! Oh and also.. www.cakewrecks.com

WOW! You are really harsh! Arent we all suppose to be on here to support eachother!

• imageCranang:

Who gets to cut into the vagina and eat that?

They should make the cake out of red velvet and hide one of those little plastic baby dolls in there...Big Smile  Have a prize for whomever gets the baby out!

OMG that was SOOOOOO wrong but I'm still LMFAO!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageangela9602:
    imageSheenaNash1:

imageangela9602:

WOW! You are really harsh! Arent we all suppose to be on here to support eachother!

No.

And the headless torso cake? Terrifying.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I used to live on an island and a cake like this with the sexy binkini was always extremely popular.  I think your cake is very cute! Glad you love it and hope you had a wonderful shower.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesalt78:
    imageangela9602:
    imageSheenaNash1:

imageangela9602:

No.

And the headless torso cake? Terrifying.

This.  I don't support crazy. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imageSarahbear621:
    I used to live on an island and a cake like this with the sexy binkini was always extremely popular.  I think your cake is very cute! Glad you love it and hope you had a wonderful shower.

Yes Thanks

• imagepacsunqtaz:
    I mean- it's a unique idea... it might be cuter if the mommy cake wasn't dressed like a stripper.

I live near L.A and haven't seen cakes like that..I hubby and I go to strip clubs and that is no stripper outfit...

still though...dont like it 

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecourtneyklv:

imagepacsunqtaz:
    I mean- it's a unique idea... it might be cuter if the mommy cake wasn't dressed like a stripper.

I live near L.A and haven't seen cakes like that..I hubby and I go to strip clubs and that is no stripper outfit...

still though...dont like it 

Well she's definitely not on her way to a PTA meeting =P

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • imageCranang:

Who gets to cut into the vagina and eat that?

I would think she gets the vagina, it's like getting the rose on your own birthday cake!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"