Minnesota Babies
Options

Daycare recs in Inver Grove/Eagan areas?

I want to put my DD in daycare part-time (Probably Tuesday & Thursday and maybe Friday) starting in January while I go to school. 

I'm not even sure how to begin looking. I think I would prefer a center over in-home. But I'm also pretty open.

Any suggestions would be great! TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer

Re: Daycare recs in Inver Grove/Eagan areas?

• Options
    I'm looking in that area is well!!! I'm having a heck of a time getting recs though :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you have access to an EAP (employee assistance program) through an employer, some EAPs have a program that helps you with daycare recommendations.  I used to work for Ceridian, so I know that they offer that program - it would just be a matter of whether or not your employer bought into that option. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure if this is very close to you, but the first daycare my son went to after he was born was KinderCare in Eagan off of Cliff and Galaxie.  He started going when he was 3 1/2 months old and continued there until 9 months when we moved.  I loved it there and cried when we left.  The center director at the time (Christi) was fantastic and the ladies in the infant room were great.  My husband would drop him off in the morning and I would often stop by on my way home from the night shift to feed him before I went to bed...so I would stop in at odd times and they were always very welcoming and organized.  Due to moves and such my son (AGE 3 1/2) has been to several different KinderCare centers, and they were all fine but that one was by far my favorite.  They were also more willing to work with my schedule (which changed every week) whereas New Horizon had more issues with that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi, my name is Traci and I work at Knowledge Universe. We have several Centers in the area (including the KinderCare that was mentioned in one of your responses). Honestly, Eagan is one of my favorite areas because we have such wonderful Centers. Knowledge Beginnings is another one of our schools and Jon (the Center Director) is amazing. Please check out our Facebook page - most of the photos on this page are from our Eagan location. https://www.facebook.com/KnowledgeBeginnings  The staff is passionate about their school and it definitely shows. They are committed to community and the children thrive. Our KinderCare location is also great as described.

Please reach out to our team and they can set up tours at our different locations -- as a mom you will know which one is best for your family. Here is our number 1-855-515-4200 or crc@kindercare.com.  Before I started working here, I was in your place and had to find care for my child. This document helped me during the interview process so I knew what to ask about: https://www.kindercare.com/uploadedFiles/Documents/decision-guide.pdf . Good luck to you and I really hope you find a solution that your family loves. Best wishes, Traci :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"