South Florida Babies
Options

...New Mommy2Be... (miami area)

Hey everyone! I'm a new mommy to be (just started my 2nd trimester) in the Miami area and looking for any recommendations on classes that I can take. I don't want anything too strenuous, just something fun where I can meet other mommies-to-be in the area. The only thing I have found so far are two prenatal yoga classes (Coral Gables & Grove) but I was told I should wait until 16+ weeks to begin. Anyone taken these classes and have anything to say about them? Any other ideas? I'm open to all ideas, just ready to get out of the house and mingle with other bumpees. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: ...New Mommy2Be... (miami area)

• Options

Hi there!

Just wanted to say welcome and that I am a "new mommy2be" as well! I'm in Coral Gables and due first week of April, so you must be just a little behind me! I was looking to start some pre-natal yoga too, now that morning sickness has given me a break! I found a place called Prana Yoga (247 malaga ave here in the Gables)- not sure if this is convenient for you, but they do offer pre-natal yoga-- I am planning on trying it soon. If this is your first baby, another fun way to meet other new moms is the birthing/Lamaze classes, I am probably going to do it. Where are you delivering? Many hospitals do offer them. Anyway, keep in touch, maybe we can have a few play dates next Spring! :)

Best, Mariana

• Options

just wanted to say hi and welcome :)

I'm 28 weeks now. Sorry cant help you with classes as I havent gone or registered for any yet :) Such a procastinator lol

ttyl.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"