Parenting after 35
Options

More 20 questions

What is the last book you've read?

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home?

Favorite genre of movie?

Socks or no socks?

Latest CD bought or music downloaded?

Re: More 20 questions

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

What is the last book you've read? Echo in the Bone - Diana Gabaldon

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Belgium

Favorite genre of movie? Depends on my mood, but anything - just not horror.

Socks or no socks? No socks

Latest CD bought or music downloaded? um, can't remember, I listen to whatever DH last downloaded. I still can't find my nano, the kids lost it a year ago.

• Options
    What is the last book you've read? eat pray loveWhat is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Austria / GermanyFavorite genre of movie? romantic comediesSocks or no socks? socksLatest CD bought or music downloaded? don't remember maybe shinedown
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

What is the last book you've read? The Wrong Side of Paris by Honore de Balzac - seriously.

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Estonia, though I lived in London at the time so it wasn't as far counting it from there. Definitely the farthest from CA though.

Favorite genre of movie? Classic films

Socks or no socks? no socks

Latest CD bought or music downloaded?Florence and the Machine

• Options
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

What is the last book you've read? The Wrong Side of Paris by Honore de Balzac - seriously.

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Estonia, though I lived in London at the time so it wasn't as far counting it from there. Definitely the farthest from CA though.

Wow. That all seems rather hipsterish and bohemian of me. Odd since the name of my blog is I Am Not a Hipster.
  • Options

What is the last book you've read?  Christmas at Timberwoods (it was awful)

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Russia

Favorite genre of movie? Romantic Comedy or Drama

Socks or no socks?

Latest CD bought or music downloaded? A Selena Gomez CD for my tween girls

• Options
    imagestever:
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Wow. That all seems rather hipsterish and bohemian of me. Odd since the name of my blog is I Am Not a Hipster.

Resistance is futile!Stick out tongue

• Options

I am reading a book now, some NY times bestseller. I read couple of pages and fall asleep. It is by a Syrian woman, title: INFIDEL.

Macedonia being my home, the furthest I've travelled is probably San Fran.

drama and triller

No socks!

I downloaded the last U2 album about 2 years ago. 

Edited because I misread one of the questions. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

What is the last book you've read? The Second Book of the Chronicles of Amber

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? Bahamas

Favorite genre of movie? Sci-Fi

Socks or no socks? Socks

Latest CD bought or music downloaded? Toddler Songs and Silly Songs.

• Options
    Rock on fellow sci-fi geek!! I have a stash of books and movies to rival Sheldon Cooper. I think I could hold my own with him in a Star Trek showdown - his feud with Wil Wheaton is awesome!
  • Options

"The English American" by Alison Larkin

The UK: we took a 10-day tour of the UK for our honeymoon. Favorite places were Edinburgh and North Wales. 

Comedy

Majority of the time, no socks (and boy, do my shoes pay for it).

Recent download:"Torches" by Foster the People

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    Rock on fellow sci-fi geek!! I have a stash of books and movies to rival Sheldon Cooper. I think I could hold my own with him in a Star Trek showdown - his feud with Wil Wheaton is awesome!
    Totally butting in--love love love Big Bang Theory. I think the Sheldon vs Wil Wheaton episodes are awesome! *butting out*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What is the last book you've read?

It was JD Robb's New York to Dallas. I'm a huge Robb (aka Nora Roberts) fan and I'm devoted to the "In Death" series.

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home?

I guess New Jersey to Australia is the farthest. I'm a seasoned traveller... have been all over Western Europe and much of the US. Though it's now been 2.5 years since I've been on a plane and I probably won't travel too far until Aaron is 4, when we hope to take him to Disney World.

Favorite genre of movie?

Sci-Fi and Comedy -- or both combined (like Galaxy Quest). When I met DH he was happy that I shared his love for Star Wars and that I would watch X-Men and other movies like that.

Socks or no socks?

With shoes, I wear socks. With sandals I don't.

Latest CD bought or music downloaded?

The last CD... probably Duran Duran's All You Need Is Now.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

What is the last book you've read?  it's been so long, I don't remember!  I think something about a being a good Christian wife that my friend gave me (2 years ago)

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home? I've travelled all of Europe (I grew up there)

Favorite genre of movie?  depends on my mood - anything but sci-fi

Socks or no socks? Socks - definately

Latest CD bought or music downloaded?  I've never paid for music...I'm cheap that way ;)

• Options

book: Dialectical Behavior Therapy

travel distance: depends on which state I was living in: New York to Hawaii. Colorado to New York. Rhode Island to New Hampshire

movie: comedy

no socks unless my feet are REALLY cold

CD: Paul Simon

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

What is the last book you've read?  currently reading Roadside Crosses by Jeffrey Deaver

What is the furthest you've ever travelled from home?  Phoenix

Favorite genre of movie?  scary movies

Socks or no socks?  no

Latest CD bought or music downloaded?  It's been so long I couldn't even tell you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"