South Florida Babies

Pumpkin Patches

Hello!  I am so excited to take the boys to their first pumpkin patch... any recommendations?  I've heard great things about Little Farm, but we may not be able to make it there this weekend (maybe next wk).  Any nice ones for pictures in the Miami area?

Thanks!

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pumpkin Patches

• We did the Little Farm pumpkin patch 2 years ago but weren't too thrilled so we tried the Miami Lakes pumpkin patch last year which was recommended by a fellow SFl bumpie and were very pleased. Here's the website...

https://www.miamilakesumc.net

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We go every year to the Miami Lakes patch mentioned above.  If you are going on the weekend, try to go earlier in the day.  We went last Friday (cause we were still on vacation) and got some nice pics.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had heard good things about the one in Miami Lakes, so thanks for the exact address.  :)

With the sun going down early already, it may be difficult to get there while sun out, so hopefully we make it out next Sat! 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've been to both ML and Little Farm in years prior so either is a good choice!  We're planning to go to the Little Farm this year to visit the animals (=

Have fun!

• Taking DS to the Little Farm tomorrow, so I'll let you know.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • We've been wanting to go to Little Farm, but it is a little far for us.  We are thinking of going to the one in Miami Lakes sunday since we have a birthday party to attend in the area.
  • we are going to the miami lakes pumpkin patch on Saturday morning... so excitted!

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
    CP 05/09
    BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
    BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
    1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
    BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"