April 2011 Moms

Baby pic Monday - 10/24

IMG_4957 copy

Good morning!

How old is LO?  6 months one week!

Milestones?  She is sitting up without support for almost a minute, and then will tripod for like 5 minutes at a time now.  (She still hasn't rolled over at all yet!)

Longest you've been away from LO?  I am leaving early tomorrow morning to fly to Ohio and won't be back until after bedtime Friday night - so gone for 4 whole days.  I have no idea how I am going to make it! Crying  I've been gone for about 30 hours and that was hard!

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? We aren't going to take her trick or treating, though she has gone to one party so far, and will be dressed up that evening to greet some of the early trick or treaters

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: Baby pic Monday - 10/24

• imageimage" mce_src="image">

How old is LO: 6 months and 3 weeks. 7 months on Halloween!

Milestones?: She is sitting very well on her own for long periods of time and she can get onto her stomach from a sitting position. She is in the early early stages of crawling.

Longest you've been away from LO: Overnight. My In-laws watch my littles and they were planning on going to their cabin one weekend but they had to wait for me to get off of work to make their way up there.  Since we were going up the following day, I told them to go ahead and beat the traffic and take the girls wth them.  DH was working, so it was a lonely night.

Only one week til Halloween. Is LO going Trick or Treating?: We'll take her along maybe while we take Isabella.  But she won't be going far. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

How old is LO: 5 months 4 weeks 1 day! (6 months tomorrow!!)

Milestones?: Sitting like a champ!! 

Longest you've been away from LO: I have only really left when he is asleep. I went out a few times during nap or after he goes to bed. I go back to work in a few weeks so I am trying to soak up every minute!

Only one week til Halloween.  Is LO going Trick or Treating?: Yes but only becuase of big sister.  We just do our block!

• Loading the player...

How old is LO?  6 months, 2 weeks.

Milestones? He started babbling last week! Got a ba and ga Tuesday, then on Wednesday he burst out with a MAMA, and then the dadada and bababa and mamamas started up on Thursday. :D

Longest you've been away from LO? Maybe 12 hours? Not much, obviously.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? No, but he has two Halloween parties to go to and I'll dress him up to give out candy to the kids who come to our house.

• lela and red 

How old is LO?  6 months, 2.5 weeks.

Milestones? Sitting up on her own but still surrounded by pillows as she took a header into the wall the other day! Bad mama moment. She's been up on her knees rocking back and forth for about a week now ... I am thinking this is why her sleeping has been SO awful as she tries to do it in her sleep.

Longest you've been away from LO? 2 hours as she STILL won't take a damn bottle! I am so ready to get away for a day...

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? There's a pet costume parade downtown and the merchants are handing out candy so we'll dress her up for that and snag some candy for us Wink

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How old is LO?  6 months - will be 7 months in about a week and a half!

Milestones? LO just started crawling and tried to pull herself up on Sunday - she is growing up too fast!

Longest you've been away from LO? 8 or 9 hours (work day)

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? We're all going to a friend's Halloween party... LO is going to be an angel!

How old is LO?  6 months, 4 days

Milestones? Sitting up on his own.  Started solids on Saturday - avocado.  He loved it.  He grabbed the spoon and tried to feed himself!

Longest you've been away from LO?  8-9 hours each work day  :(

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? Just around the neighborhood to the houses where our friends live.  They all want to see him in his costume.  I've called him Kermit since before he was born so he's going as, what else, a frog.

(Edited to fix picture size)

•  I *finally* get to eat lunch today!!! (Sorry! Teaching/grading craziness...It's mid-term week. I go home in an hour and then I teach again until 8 tonight and might be grading until 11 p.m. Woo-hoo! I need to spend my lunch break reading your updates and seeing our LO's. It's my stress relief for the day :-)

OfficeBaby

Here's Liam being my "office baby." He visits me for an hour each Friday so Jared can sing in the college's choir. (I had to get that pile of mess in the pic, or you'd never believe it's my office.)

How old is LO?  6 months 3 weeks!

Milestones?  He "talks" a lot more and watches EVERYTHING. He says "Ma-Ma" (but doesn't know what he's saying), but he's noticed that that gets a reaction. He interacts with other babies at Baby Sign Language class.

Longest you've been away from LO? "For real" away, just the work day, I think. Sadly, the work day sometimes goes until midnight this time of year with grading at home. So, Jared will keep him in the recording studio with him while I'm grading and bring him in for feedings.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? I teach a night class then, but I think Jared has that evening off from teaching guitar. So, we'll probably take him around to some neighbors before my night class. I got the stuff to "trick or treat" for UNICEF, so that's the plan. We got him a little bear costume from WalMart.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

How old is LO?  6 months next week (the 2nd, specifically)

Milestones? She's sitting up for quite some time now and is making all sorts of interesting noises, lol.

Longest you've been away from LO?  Only when I work... 10 hours.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? No trick or treating, just dressing her up for pictures!

She couldn't wait to get the apple off the tree before eating it!

How old is LO?  6 months 4 days.

Milestones?  She sits for very extended periods of time now.  And she's getting up on her knees (and sometimes her toes) and just looks around, no rocking yet.  I can't believe how fast she's growing.

Longest you've been away from LO?  A month and a half after she was born was our anniversary and we went to King's Island (2 hours away) for the weekend, we were gone for two nights, I missed her so much.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating?  Yuppers, the neighbors would be very disappointed if we didn't.  We are just going to about 4 houses than she will sit and hand out candy with us in her costume.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Here's Gavin, wearing a matching Halloween costume with our dog IrieHow old is LO?  6 months on the 27th.Milestones?  Crawling like crazy....wants to walk but is no where close yet, so he is frustrated.Longest you've been away from LO?  During the day at work.Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? Ha ha, no. People will know the candy is just for us! But we are taking him to a couple parties
  • I have 2 this week!

I didn't think this look was supposed to happen until the teen years!

His first time on the swing! He loved it :)

How old is LO?  6 months and 5 daysMilestones?  Sitting like nobodies business! Still not rolling... He almost put his triangle into his shape sorter today and he has started babbling!Longest you've been away from LO?  4 hours when we went to a work party for my BF.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? Nope, he will be dressed up though! On Saturday we w ill be going to Boo at the Zoo and there will be trick or treating there... Does that count?

Everyone has such cute babies! April babies are the best! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejuliagulia4:

Here's Gavin, wearing a matching Halloween costume with our dog Irie

The matching dog and baby are TOO CUTE. :D

•  

How old is LO?  6 months yesterday!

Milestones?  Just last night we started hearing him say "babababa". He's rolling over like crazy...hates his back! He gets up on all fours and just rocks and rocks and rocks :)

Longest you've been away from LO?  We had a wedding in vegas a month ago...we were gone Thursday morning through Sunday night.  It was definitely hard!

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? we have a kiddie party to go to at my cousin's house on sunday.  we may go trick or treaking in our neighborhood.  We'll dress DS up for Halloween for DC...they said they have a litlte parade of all the kids in their costumes!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

How old is LO?  6 months on Saturday! (yeah, yeah, yeah- I said this Last Week- but I "mean" it this week (sleep deprivation). Sleep

Milestones?  Can now do a full roll.

Longest you've been away from LO?  About 10 hours.

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? I haven't quite figured out if she's going or not. She may stay home with my mom and answer the door while I take her older sister. It's going to be really cold here.

All of the Babies are So Beautiful! We are a Very Lucky group!

How old is LO?  6 1/2 mos

Milestones?  He can roll over all ways now. And we decided he means me when he says Mum Mum Mum, he reaches for me now when he says it and doesnt say it to DH or anyone else

Longest you've been away from LO? all day and evening

Only one week to Halloween!  Is LO going trick or treating? You bet! To the grandparents and siblings houses for photo ops, and if he is having fun we will do some neighbors and family friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"