Baby Showers

Baby Shower Date

This is my first time posting on this board I am using on the March 2012 boards, I am due March 3rd....I was wondering what other people's opinions are....I originally thought of having the shower on Feb 5th, but I was just totally reminded that its Super Bowl...so now I am think Feb 12th, is that to late???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby Shower Date

• I had my shower at 35 1/2 weeks.  It was doable but I was a little tired by the end.
  • If it is a date you are happy with I would go for it.  As long as the majority of your nursery is done it should be pretty easy to plug in your new items after washing everything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would really consider the weekend before Super Bowl instead of the weekend after.  You'd want enough time to comfortably go to the store and echange any repeat gifts, etc.
  • imageGatorWedsNole:
    I would really consider the weekend before Super Bowl instead of the weekend after.  You'd want enough time to comfortably go to the store and echange any repeat gifts, etc.

Yea I thought about that....it's just our last winter in NY wasn't so good....thanks for the input :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hey there congrats! my due date is march 8th i decided to go with a sunday but in January...with my shower being men and wemon this will help break the group up but we wont be to excited about the game going (im not a football fan hehe)plus i will probly be more comfortable as we will be pretty tierd around that time too.  Have fun planning!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Im due xmas day, and my shower is Nov 6th. I will be at 33 weeks exactly. I figured early enough to finish buying the last few things I will need :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"