North Carolina Babies
Options

Umbrella Stroller Recs?

I swear someone on here about a month or two (or maybe more) posted about a really great umbrella type stroller they got after trying out a bunch and it had a ton of features but was less expensive. I cannot for the life of me remember who it was, but they included a link. I am looking for an umbrella stroller that has a cup/tray for mom and baby but that is not over $100ish. I have a Maclaren that I hate because it tips over all the time, so I am going to sell it, and I am getting ready to sell my Chicco system once we move to the convertible seat.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Umbrella Stroller Recs?

• Options
    I was going to ask if that might be it and make it clicky, the site had other plans however.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG! Yes, that is it. Thanks! I searched and searched but couldn't find it! But now that I look at it, it is different than I was imagining. I'll have to read the reviews!

• Options

This is the one that I have and have raved about on here in the past.

https://www.diapers.com/p/The-First-Years-Ignite-Stroller-Red-Stripe-Gray-25472

I have gotten so much use out of it. The storage part at the bottom is not very large or easy to get to so I usually just throw my diaper bag over the handles. I do have to include the disclaimer that if your diaperbag is heavy it will tip backwards after you take the baby out of the seat. But, I have never had a problem with it tipping when Ryan has been in the seat (maybe because he's such a chunky monkey!!) or when I use my smaller tote as a diaper bag.

• Options
    I have a Britax Blink, I bought it specifically to use on a cruise bc I wanted an umbrella with a good sunshade (in the caribbean), deep recline, tiny fold, carrying strap, adjustable footrest. It folds like a Maclaren but is a lot cheaper ($69 on Albeebaby.com). Its very sturdy too. It doesn't have a parent tray, but does have a large zippered pouch behind the canopy. I use the sunshine kids parent tray for all of my strollers and just velcro it on as needed- it works great and folds while on the stroller. The big sell for me was the recline...its not just a few inches, its a very deep (closer to flat) recline for DS to sleep, and he footrest folds up so his legs weren't hanging. It also comes with a Britax carry bag for travel too. GL!
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options

imagekjennnn:
    I have a Britax Blink, I bought it specifically to use on a cruise bc I wanted an umbrella with a good sunshade (in the caribbean), deep recline, tiny fold, carrying strap, adjustable footrest. It folds like a Maclaren but is a lot cheaper ($69 on Albeebaby.com). Its very sturdy too. It doesn't have a parent tray, but does have a large zippered pouch behind the canopy. I use the sunshine kids parent tray for all of my strollers and just velcro it on as needed- it works great and folds while on the stroller. The big sell for me was the recline...its not just a few inches, its a very deep (closer to flat) recline for DS to sleep, and he footrest folds up so his legs weren't hanging. It also comes with a Britax carry bag for travel too. GL!

Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was looking for, because I wanted it to lay back more than my Maclaren. I also have that sunshine kids on my Mini City Double, so I can switch it when needed, I totally forgot about that!! Now I just have to sell my other two!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"