Houston Babies

NT Scan-Center of Medical Genetics

Has anyone had the Jack or Jill blood test done at CMG with their NT scan?  If so, were the results accurate?

Re: NT Scan-Center of Medical Genetics

• Yes, I had my scan and the Jack or Jill testing done at CMG....yes, the results are accurate.  We're having a boy :)
  • YAY!! Congrats!  My dr said its never been wrong for any of her patients but I wanted to hear it from others.  I go Monday (12w2d) to have my scan and blood work done.  Do you remember how long it takes to get the Jack or Jill results back?
  • Loading the player...
  • The results were accurate for both of our boys.

I think they say one to two weeks, but it really depends how busy the lab is. I believe I waited around a week for both sets of results.

It's super fun to find out early...but it is a little anti-climactic to find out over the phone! If I could have stood the wait for a few more hours, I might have had the person call back to leave a message with the results so my husband and I could find out together. But I was impatient!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I asked the same question when I had mine done!  :)

Mine was correct as several u/s have shown.   There is no denying this is a boy at all!  lol

I had my test on a Tuesday and then had a dr appt on Thursday and the Jack & Jill results were already back in my dr's office!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Yep!  I had this done and it was correct (girl)!  I agree that it was a little anti-climactic to find out over the phone, and I didn't really believe it 100% until we had the anatomy scan a few weeks later Smile
    Lila Vivian born 7.20.11
    BFP 3.13.10 - Missed MC discovered 5.13.10 at 12w1d - D&E 5.17.10 TTCAL Buddies with kerri_woo and W111MRP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"