South Jersey Babies

10 weeks today

Im ten weeks today and i don't feel pregnant, No stretching feeling, just tired and hungry still. no bleeding or spotting and no morning sickness at all. should i be worried? Im hoping my doctor does an u/s on monday when i go back, if not im going to find another doctor because she doesn't seem to care that i want to know everything is ok. i have no medical issues either.

Re: 10 weeks today

• I was the same way. I know we should be happy that we didn't get morning sickness, but I understand that it can be worrisome! As long as you're not having any bad symptoms like bleeding or bad pain, though, you'll be fine. I didn't "feel pregnant" for a long time. Don't worry, though. You'll eventually feel so pregnant you won't be able to stand it! Haha. Congrats on the pregnancy, momma! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At 10 weeks, I didn't feel pregnant either.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Sure, I was constantly freaking out, but that wasn't going to help anything.  So what did I do?  I went to Dollar Tree and bought a bunch of preg. tests and peed on them when I felt like I needed some sort of confirmation Stick out tongue 

I'm not sure that going to another doctor is the best thing to do.  Some docs don't do a u/s until 20 weeks if the pregnancy is healthy and "normal." Try to stay calm and enjoy your "boring" pregnancy while it lasts! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • well i went for appt today and she said i should be able to hear heartbeat i then asked her can you please to the ultrasound too. at first she was a little hesitant and then gave in. she didnt do the heartbeat sonogram so we get to the other room with the u/s machine. not kidding she had to have her instructions on how to use it. i was like really? well she starts doing it and we don't see anything. i go and pee and come back and she does the transvaginal u/s. still nothing and we saw a blob but couldn't make it out. so she tells me she is going to call a tech to come in on thursday. she took another blood/preg test for levels i guess. this lady is like 60 something years old and i had enough. i asked her if she was going to do the heartbeat and said no. i took it upon myself to make an appt with another doctor who is in a group and will be going to that one tomorrow. i took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. how frustrating and upsetting this made me that's all i have to say. she can't believe i don't have any morning sickness.
  • 10 weeks is early to hear a heartbeat. We tried at 11 and didn't hear it...which only makes things worse. And as for the u/s...unless there's a problem most places won't do it until 20 weeks. You need to relax. Enjoy the fact you don't have morning sickness and feel well. With DS I felt fine, just tired. Of course I was worried sometimes, but also knew everything must have been fine. And like PP, I took a test if I needed a confirmation that I was pregnant. Just relax! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"